party girl

Party girl, there you go again, wearing that tight black dress.  

Party girl there you go again, wearing those fishnet tights.

Party girl there you go again, wearing that black cat eye makeup.

Party girl there you go again, a little tipsy but ready to dance all night.

Party girl there you go again, ready to drink, have fun and drink some more. 

Party girl there you go, feeling disoriented and lost.

Part girl there you go, you don't remember what you had to drink.

 Party girl there you go, stumbling out of the bar for a place to breath.   

 Party girl there you go, feeling oh so dizzy, that you go fall down. 

Party girl there you lay, cold and unconscious, but then you feel something.

Party girl there you lay, desperately crying for help, help that never comes. 

Party girl you feel hands. You feel them all over, and then the hands speaks and it that same  voice that called you pretty and bought you a drink.

Party girl It's the voice that will forever haunt you at night. 

Party girl that's the voice that shouts at you for puting him behind steal bars. 

Party girl it's the voice and touch and feeling that will scar you for years to come. 

Party girl it's the thing that leaves you cold and disoriented and no longer a party girl at all.