According To Plan

It's been a couple of months now since Jefferson and Victor became a couple, and tonight was going to be a special night. Victor was going to propose.
He's know since the day the strange man fell through the portal straight onto his lab table that it was true love. He just didn't wanted to admit back then. His father already didn't like him and finding out he was gay certainly wasn't going to help him.
Dr whale and Victor Frankenstein were two very different men. Whale being the ladies man and victory the shy gay dork as Jeff liked to call him.

Straightening his tie he ran over what he was going to say again, for the eight time while getting ready. He knew he shouldn't worry this much about the proposal but he did really love the man, more then he could express in words. His phone beeped. It was a text from Ruby. "green light."
Green light meant that everything was ready. He had to admit, this night wouldn't have been possibly without her. She helped pick out the ring and convinced granny to close the diner that night, so he and Jeff had the place all to them selves. The red loving girl had helped him place all the candles and scatter the rose petals. It honestly looked like the lair from the phantom of the opera. Which was exactly what he wanted. It was completely over the top just like Jeff.
Grabbing his keys he ran over his speech again. After backing out of the front gate he remembered.

The ring.
He had forgot to grab the ring.

Slamming the brakes he quickly drove back, running back inside he snatched the small navy box of the table then proceeded to run back to his car.
That was one disaster avoided. Checking again that the ring was in the box he started the car back up.
The drive to Jefferson house, well mansion, was nerve racking. He almost crashed into a tree while running over his speech again.
Pulling into the driveway he already considered turning the car around twice. He wasn't even so nervous when he had to perform that open heart surgery, and that was truly terrifying.

Before he even had reached the last step leading up to the house the front door opened. He looked up and gasped. Jefferson was know for his eccentric style but this was different. His dress shirt was black but his vest was dark blue and covered with swirls and leaves, not only that but tiny little rhinestones were scattered across it which gave it a glimmering effect. As if he trapped the universe and all its stars in there, but they would never outshine his eyes. His cravat was Persian blue, it brought out his stormy blue eyes perfectly. It was topped of with some form fitting black dress pants and simple black leather dress shoes.
Just as Victor was about to say that he looked like a walking masterpiece Jefferson spoke.

"Well well mister Frankenstein , don't we look fancy today?" He winked.

The scientist felt himself go bright red. He did do his best this time. Wearing a faded sky blue shirt with a oxford blue tie that he got for his birthday from Jeff. A dark blue jacket that he had bought the day before. The outfit was completed with simple black dress pants and some fancy leather shoes that Ruby picked out for him. An early wedding gift she told him with a wink.
Jefferson locked the door behind him and walked down the stairs to meet his lover halfway. Before Victor could think of a witty comeback Jefferson pressed his lips to his own. A pair of blonde eyebrows raised when he felt the tip of a tongue against his lips, asking to be let in. His arms sneaked around Jefferson's waist pulling him closer. Two hands slid into his hair massaging his scalp.

Victor pulled back. They couldn't do this, not now. He worked to hard on this night.

Jeff looked at him with raised eyebrows. Victor normally wasn't one to stop one of their make out sessions. " Umm.. heh.."Victor smiled uncomfortably." You're looking so good it would be a waste to not show you off. Show the Charming's who really are the cutest couple in town."
With that said he kept one arm around Jefferson waist, pressing him close. Once they reached the car Victor opened the door for him.
"So Franky, a real gentleman aren't you?" Jefferson pulled one shoulder up as he lowered himself into the car seat.