Prove Yourself

I was sitting in my car in the backseat next to my twin brother, Apollo. We were on our way to my old, smelly grandparent's house in the middle of a desert highway. I wasn't very excited so I was making the grumpiest face I could muster. "Lighten up, Luna" Apollo said. "I'm trying but I am just not very happy about this trip" I replied sighing. Being 13 is hard. I get so grumpy all the time. Luckily, Apollo and I got along very well and he was always happy so we didn't really fight. We looked very different even though we were twins. I had long, white hair in a pony tail. He had short, quiffed hair that was golden. What I liked most about our physical appearance is our red eyes. I had silver flecks in mine and Apollo had gold flecks. We were both average height and were both moderately skinny. I was rushed out the door by our parents so I didn't get time to pack any electronics or a book. Neither did Apollo so we were both looking out the window. All of a sudden there was a flash of light and our parents were gone. The car had stopped and only me and Apollo were left in the middle of the desert. "What the hell happened!?" Apollo yelled worriedly. "I have no clue" I said while looking around. I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the car door. "Wait for me!" Apollo yelled as he copied my actions and stepped outside. "What'll we do?" He said. "Well I guess we should walk and try to find some civilization" I suggested. "Sounds like a plan" he agreed. We started walking but didn't get that far before we saw something coming towards us in the distance. "What is that?" I asked while squinting to see if I could make out what it was. "Maybe its a car!" he shouted hopefully. "Yes we're saved!" I yelled excitedly. We waited until the thing came closer then realized it was a lady on a horse! She rode toward us then stopped next to us and hopped off. "Hello children. I'm Lillian." she said as she went in for a handshake. "Um I'm-" I started before she cut me off. "Luna. Yes I know that. I also know that your brother is Apollo." She said smirking. She was tall and gorgeous. Her long flowing hair was fire red. She had on a blue skirt with a white blouse. "Come with me children. Your going to Mr. Larkin's School For Young Wizards"