New Members.

Notes before you read this story

Bold Texts means a character's POV (Point of View)

Italic Texts means an onomatopoeia (onomatopoeia is a written sound like BOOM, CLANG, and such.)

Underlined Texts means some writer's note.

Enjoy! ^^

Kwangsoo's POV

RIIIIIIIIIINGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh, I have to wake up early again, I mean almost every day I wake up very early. But! PD-nim said that today, they'll introduce 2 new members to replace Gary's place who just left the show a month ago...

"I should take a shower now, the shooting will start in 3 hours..." I said to myself, so while I take a shower, I keep thinking, who will be the new members...

TING!

ooh! Someone's messaging! (My phone is rarely receiving notifications...) While I was drying myself, I read the messages

"Ah! It's the group chat"I mumbled to myself, again. (I'm talking about the Running Man members' group chat)

*Chat*

Jihyo: "Yah! Wake up now!"

Me: "Yes noona, I was about to eat my breakfast..."

Jongkook: "Yes... I'm awake now..."

Jaeseok: "Kwangsoo-ya, what time do you woke up? I just woke up and you already ate your breakfast?!"

Me: "idk, maybe about 5.30 in the morning..."

Seokjin: "What? I just woke up too!"

Jihyo: "Hey, I heard that today, there's a new member coming... I wonder who will it be..."

Jongkook: "Yeah! I've heard it too! Writer-hyung said it to me last week..."

Seokjin: "Ah, really?"

Jaeseok: "Yeah! The writer also told me the same thing!"

Me: "Everyone, see you in the shooting site, I'm already in the highway... :P"

Jongkook: "Ah! Really?!"

-Lee Kwangsoo went offline.

Somin's POV

RRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

I suddenly wake up from my bed and run to the bathroom to take a shower. Then, I wait for my manager to pick me. While waiting, I prepare breakfast for me and my manager...

Knock-knock

AH! Must be him... so, I open the door, and it's my manager ready to take me to the shooting site...

"Oppa! Here! I made you breakfast, it's bibimbap! Your favourite, you can eat it while waiting for me..." I said with a bright smile...

"Oh! Thank you Somin-ah..." he answered with a smile...

Back to Kwangsoo's POV

1 Hour later...

"Hey, Kwangsoo-ya! We're here!" said my manager trying to wake me up...

"Huh?! We're here already?" I said, since I slept during the ride, I know nothing...

I open the car door and walk outside.

"Good Morning!" I bow to greet the crews. They bow back to me

I walk to the waiting room and sit in the chair that is given, and the make-up artist come and put some make up on my face (bcs yeah that's their job, right?)