Part One

"Ford! Are you gonna help me clean the shack up yet?! Mabel's gonna be here soon!" Stanley Pines hugged at his brother who was writing something in his newest fourth journal.
"Mm hm." Was all he replied back.
Stan sighed and went up the stairs into the gift shop area; sweeping and picking up, cleaning all the rooms especially the one Mabel would be staying in.
He had gotten the same response from his brother a few weeks ago when he told him that Mabel would finally be coming back to stay for the summer, and her seventeenth birthday. As he cleaned the old room memories rekindled, days of happiness and sadness alike.
Stan looked down at his watch.
"Crap! I'm gonna be late to pick up Mabel!" Stan groaned throwing down the broom and ran as fast as he could for a man of his age and hopped in his car, driving to the old bus stop he saw Mabel her on those three years ago.
He waited in his car until the bus pulled up.
Out came a tall, beautiful, dark brown haired girl. If it wasn't for her iconic shooting star sweater, Stanley would never have recognized her.
"Grunkle Stan!" She shouted gripping her bags and running over to Stan; hugging the man tightly.
"Hiya pumpkin! Long time no see ey?" He chuckled.
"Oh I've missed you so much!" She said smiling.
"Where are Grunkle Ford and Dipper?" Mabel asked her smile faltering a bit.
"Oh you mean nerd and nerd clone? They're at the shack. They're probably going to say hi to you there." Stan said trying to not alarm his grand-niece.
"Oh okay! Let's get going then!" Mabel smiled.
The whole drive to the shack, Mabel was talking about everything that happened in the past three years. Stan was always amazed by how much the girl could talk.
"Yay! We're here!" Mabel smiled widely.
And sure enough they were.
Stan brought Mabel inside and up to the old room in the attic.
"Hey kiddo I have a surprise for you." Stan chuckled.
"Oh! What is it?! what is it?!" Mabel asked.
Stan pulled out from behind his back-
"My grappling hook!! You found it!" Mabel gasped hugging Stan.
"Thank you Grunkle Stan!" She smiled.
"You're welcome kiddo, so what do you want to do?" He asked.
Mabel's smile faltered a bit.
"Dipper And Grunkle Ford aren't here are they?" She asked.
Stan sighed.
"No, they're out in the woods doing nerdy stuff somewhere." Stan said; his smile gone.
"But hey! You got me!" Stan grinned.
Mabel perked right back up.
"And that's all I need." She smiled hugging him.
"Hey. Can I knit you a sweater?" Mabel asked smiling.
"You know you don't gotta ask pumpkin." Stan smiled.

-oh my the first holy time skip; donated by the golden Dorito-

After an hour or so, Mabel had knit three new sweaters, a dark maroon one with a fez on it for Stanley, a gray one with the third journal on it for stanford, and a beautiful one with many diversities of blue, topped off with a dark blue pine tree in the center; for dipper.
"Oh wow pumpkin these are amazing!" Stan said, modeling his in the mirror.
"Thanks grunkle Stan!.... do you think Grunkle Ford And dipper will like theirs?" Mabel asked slowly.
"Aw of course they will! Sixer is always needing a new sweater anyway!" Stan chuckled.
"And as for your brother, he'll definitely love it!" Stan said full of pride for his great niece.
"Thanks Grunkle Stan." Mabel smiled softly.
"You're welcome pumpkin, now how about we head down to the diner and get some grub ey?" Stan chuckled.
"Race ya to the car!" Mabel said bolting to the car.

Many adventures would befall her, and the summer had only just begun...

Six hundred and fourty seven words!!