Kitty's School Day

Great another school day. Note I'm being sarcastic. School is quite scary if you don't know how to keep yourself in one piece. As for me I'm ok. I could be better. Mom yelled at me for being five secondseconds late downstairs and I was so tired that I couldn't hear straight. Though I don't mind her yelling because it finally got my brother up and downstairs.

Right now I'm at school. I will say this my science teacher, Art teacher, gym teacher, and the librarian all for sure like me for different reasons, but it's good none of them hate me if they did it would be bad, after all you don't want a teacher as your enemy. Trust me I've seen what can happen if you are. One guy got a detention slip every other week because he was 'noisy' by tapping his pencil on there forehead.

"Miss Nokia?" I turn around and see my Math tea Mrs. Olmtead. "Yes Mrs. Olmstead?" I replied not wanting to be rude. " did you finish your math work last night? " ! Oh right my Math work I thought as I take it out and hand it to her. "Yes of course Mrs. Olmstead." She went to go collect others work and all I can think is, 'That was close. I swear I almost sweated like I didn't get it done.'

After math class I go to my locker... Is that Andria Oh great another person who believes she's so popular that everyone will love her. Ugh, here she comes again. "Hello Kitty. I need a favor." Sorry but I don't do favors especially if it means you want me as a friend, but I gotta at least somehow be polite. "Depends on the favor you need Andria."

She smiles that I'll at least be considering her favor. "Well, I want you as my friend I mean don't you need a couple. Besides I'm sure you'd get fans and such." Bingo she just wants more fame. "I'm sorry Andria, but I'm good I don't want fans and I don't want people to follow me. I'm just going for a normal life." I just couldn't do this to my friend Elizabeth either. Leave her for popularity that doesn't sound like me.

"Are you sure? Well if you change your mind I'm still willing to be your friend." Just like that she left me alone. I sigh. At least she's gone. Well on with the day.