MY RED TOUR MANILA BACKSTAGE PASS AND MEET & GREET EXPERIENCE

So, first of all, it has been almost 4 years since the Philippines turned Red but up to now, I still can't move on with my experience because everything that happened to me last June 6, 2014 was so unexpected!

Let's start with the day of the selling of the ticket.

March 7, 2014 – The Tickets

I woke up really early at this day because the company responsible for selling The Red Tour tickets has a lot of branches in the country. It's a very well known group of malls here in my country so it's better to expect that the tickets will be sold out within the day. And I'm nervous.

I decided to buy tickets on one of its branches near my school because I have a class in the afternoon. It's a great idea because when I got into the mall, even though it's still closed, a lot of people are waiting at the entrance and ready to run anytime it will be opened. It scared me, really. Taylor is a very well known artist in the Philippines since her debut album because people here are so close and comfortable listening to her genre before (pure country). So when the time comes that it opened, all of the people ran upstairs to the ticketing booth. Luckily, all of us got our tickets except to those who are on the branches that are located on big cities. As far as I can remember, there is a specific branch where only 6 people got a ticket with their lines reaching a total of hundreds of people. See? That's how much Filipinos love Tay. Within 2 hours, her tickets got sold out. (Yes, I know in the US it will only take minutes but we have a different system here in our country.) I have 2 GENERAL ADMISSION tickets. One for me and one for my Swifty Bestfriend.

Still, I'm worried that I'm just gonna hear her voice from the seats I bought.

(My photo while waiting in the line and a photo of me while buying my tickets)  

April and May 2014 – The Hope

I joined a lot of contests hoping that I might win. But guess what? Even my parents told me that I'm not lucky enough to win. And I believed them. Because to be honest, I never won any contest before. Maybe I won but those contest are those that I have talent to compete with, not a contest like a raffle or a giveaway.