👌🏻👌🏻

(AN: For some reason I went from some random dude with a slight beard, To antiseptic from jacksepticeye's channel in my dreams)

Colors mixed with green swirls with my vision as I walked down the side walk, people running all over the place, infected zombers ran around, Cars speeding all over, fires spreading from houses to yards.

I giggled as I slammed people in the heads with the hammer and sword that I carried in my hands. And bazooka on my back. (Don't remember 100% what happened) blood splattered on the ground as I walked, hitting person after person. Helicopters with spot lights, one caught where I was. As I skipped to a house;
"Wait Wait Wait Wait. Help me please! I can come with you, we can protect each other." I had my back turned to him, he didn't see what my eye. Turning around to look at him, his face contorted in horror, my left eye was bloodied, it was shot while walking through the insane crowds, one of the reasons I'm seeing colors and losing sanity (blood loss). From under my eye,across the surface skin of my eyelids and across my eyebrow and curved into a slight curve, ending just before my hair line. He backed up a bit, looking at me with fear, as I had a wide smile on my face. Dropping the weapons, I reached back into my pocket, whipping out a pistol and shot the guy in the face.

Giggles escaped my throat, as I skipped into the house, running down the short hallway and up the stairs. Zombers close to me that heard the gunshot, slowly walk-ran after me. The stairs kept swirling around until I saw a door at the stairs before the attic. Throwing that door open, I screamed; "Hello, cruel world!" looking slightly to the left of me, I saw a tv surface on the building next to me, with my face on it, showing the blood of not just me, but others who was in my path too. The groans of the infected were heard. A crazy grin entered my face as I slammed the door shut and ran up the rest of the stairs.
(Weird dream scene change. What dreams do on the daily)

Through entering the attic, the house was different, now I was at the stairs of a story high stairs, though before the stairs was glass balcony that I was standing on at the moment, a wooden beams holding the balcony together. There were a wall with two giant wall windows, giant wooden frame down the middle of the wall and a carved wooden frame the wall at the hight the balcony was, cutting the windows into two separate panes on the wall.

Grinning my bloodied grin again, I jumped off the balcony to the weird statue, giggles turned into laughing. Infected zombers spilled from the lower level and the level I jumped from, some slowly walked or some ran. Grabbing the bazooka (don't remember what it really was) and started blowing the infected groups at a time. (Idk I think it was a sock in my dream😂)

Jumping on to the balcony ledge, standing up to hold on of the posts for the glass fences(is that what it is?) shooting the infected as the get close. When the zombers on the upstairs level were simi gone. I jumped back to the statue and started to blowing them up too. One of the runners jumped on the the statue, in return caused me to jump to the carved wood that was in between the two big glass paned windows. But something caught my eye, looking out the window I saw the government's FBI. Another grin split across my face; "Oooo this will be interesting."

<><><><><><><><><><>
"Terminate the target, he should not be set out to the world... It's in enough chaos as it is."

The FBI agent saluted to his corporal, and started ascending into the house. Shooting a zombie in the head about two times.

<><><>time skip because I don't remember<><><>

Weinstein (idk) grabbed my shoulder as he was bleeding; "wake up! You aren't like this!" Tilting my head, a face splitting grin making its way back on my face; "oh? Really?" Weinstein's face wrinkled into horror as I take a grenade out of my pocket; "but I like the new me" I said darkly before pulling the clip and then climbing up the statue to the walkway and out the door I came out of.

The infected zombers surrounded Weinstein, both dead and walking. The last thing that was heard from him was his screaming before the Grenade went off.

__(((((and that's all I remember)))))__