Chapter 1

~Shiro's pov~

We land on the unknown planet and see some galra fleeing away, suddenly I hear a crash and feel myself get grabbed and thrown to the ground. I look to see the same thing happened to the rest of the paladins.

"What the-?" Keith says confused until he is cut off by a strict voice "Who are you?" I clear my throat and look to see a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and sharp (e/c) eyes glaring at me "Calm down (y/n), it seems that they are not galra" I snap out of my thoughts when I hear a melodious voice call out, I turn in the direction to see a gorgeous girl. (Below without the wings and tail)

The girl walks over to me with a gentle smile, she offers me her hand and I grab it, she pulls me back to my feet "welcome to (insert random planet name) home of the Dragonon species, I am head guard here, my name is Kimira Sakitoki" she said happ...

The girl walks over to me with a gentle smile, she offers me her hand and I grab it, she pulls me back to my feet "welcome to (insert random planet name) home of the Dragonon species, I am head guard here, my name is Kimira Sakitoki" she said happily "uhm, what is the dragonon species?" I hear Hunk ask Kimira.

"Well good sir, the dragonon species is a species that look like humans but we actually have a tail and wings, but there are 2 types of dragonons, I happen to be a mixture of them actually" We looked at her confused as she said that suddenly she glows purple and white. When the light dies down we see her with wings and a tail. (Above) 

~Kimira's pov~

I giggle at their reactions to my true form and change back to my other form. I look at (y/n) and signal for her to go and get the queen, she nods and goes, I turn back to them and suddenly a guy with a blue and white suit comes up to me and puts his arm around me.

"Hey babe, my name is Lance, but you can call me yours" He whispers seductively into my ear, I fake a closed eye smile and grab his wrist then in one swift motion he is on the ground with me holding his arm back and my knee pushing into the middle of his back. he squirms around but I just tighten my grip making him yelp in pain.

The others gasp and I look up at them with an innocent smile. "As you can see, you might not want to cross any of my boundaries, which include touching me" I let him go and get up as the queen comes "Was that necessary Kimira?" she chuckles at me "Yes your majesty, it was, I prefer to keep my boundaries" she nods understandingly as Lance gets up while rubbing his wrist.

"You are all welcome to stay if you wish, but I beg of you not to make Kimira here mad. You may fight against her for training but do not deliberately piss her off" They nod as they sweat drop while I glare at Lance. 

I change back to my true form and grab the guy with the black and white suit and the girl in the green and white suit (she can sense their genders) by the back of their suits and fly to the castle, I hear fighting so I look to see (y/n) carrying a guy with a white and red suit and the Lance guy. The 2 boys are fighting, I see (y/n) wanting to drop them so I sigh and slow down and fly next to her and they instantly shut up.

(y/n) thanks me with the nod of her head, I nod back and we get to the castle where we set them down and the 2 boys (y/n) were carrying start fighting again, I let my throat emit a deep growl so they could hear and I feel them stiffen and it goes quiet.

"Now, I am queen (m/n) (Mothers name), please introduce yourself" My step- I mean the queen said politely to them, the guy with the black and white suit started. "I am Takashi Shirogane but please call me Shiro" Next was the girl with the green and white suit "I am Pidge Holt" then Lance "Lance McClain" then the guy with the mullet "Keith Kogane at your service" and lastly a kind looking guy with yellow and white suit on "I am Hunk Garett" 

The queen nods and thinks for a while, "Ok, (y/n), you and Keith will share a room, Kimira, you and Shiro will share a room, Lance, you and my other daughter (s/n) (sisters name) will share and room and lastly, Kaite, you and Tsuyoshi will share a room" Katie and Tsuyoshi look at the queen with their jaws dropped, I chuckled at them "H-How did you know my real name?" they ask in unison.

The queen just smiles at them not saying anything about how she knew "Anyway, Kimira please go get (s/n) for me" I nod and run off to (s/n)'s bedroom, I open the door to see her reading a book, she looks at me "yes?" she raises an eyebrow at me as she places her book down "Your mother needs you" She nods and gets up and we run back to the queen. "Yes, mother?" "please take the gentleman in the blue and white suit to your room, you will be sharing with him until they leave, so be nice and that room better be tidy young lady. 

"It's not,"I say with slight amusement in my voice, (s/n) gasps and run after me down the hallway "I SWEAR YOU JUST LIKE GETTING ME IN TROUBLE!!!!" "Yup!" We hear them all laugh at us as the queen scolds (s/n) for her room and behavior.