Chapter 1 - Technical failure?

Jimin looked at the camera, he put up his smile like it was nothing. The manager started counting down until the music started playing. They all started dancing, they had practiced this dance for days. Nothing could go wrong now, right? Jimin just wished that after this try they'd be done, they had done the same scene over again because there was always something wrong, either one of us messed up the dance moves, the camera wasn't focusing or it was in the wrong angle.

Outside it had been storming for a while now, something is off. The thunder was heard louder than before, it scared Jimin a little, sending a cold feeling down his spine. He couldn't let it show though, game face on and maybe they'll succeed this time. It was late, they were almost done. The creaking of the building got louder. It's the fact that they weren't in the Big Hit Entertainment building that worried Jimin the most, they weren't in their safe and protected dance studio like usual since it was under construction. The company decided to enlarge the building because of how popular it had gotten recently. Where they were now was just a tiny dance studio, it was owned by Big Hit Entertainment but it hadn't been used in a while. Of course, the person who was supposed to take care of the building in these kind of situations, Sin Songhyon, reassured the manager that it hundred percent save.

'If they keep going like this we can end this scene and go home.' The manager mumbled cheerfully.

'It's been a pleasure working with you again.' Sin said to the manager, she shacked his hand shortly and proudly watched the seven young singers dance.

Then it happened

None of them could've seen it coming

A screeching noise left them all dead in their tracks, it happened so quickly, the screeching sound of metal clashing into each other, the metal structure that held up the massive stage lights started to shake, one of the metal poles fell down making the rest of the structure unstable. Jimin was just able to dodge the pole, he yelped as he jumped aside, the pole separated him from the rest of the group.

'Jimin!' Jungkook yelled, the stage they were standing on felt as if it was gonna break down.

'Nobody move!!!' Namjoon yelled, and so they did. Everyone was silent, the structure was still wobbly and with the slightest move the entire structure would fall down. They were doomed, tears were streaming down Jimin's face, he was scared and frozen on the spot, still lying on the ground. Jimin slowly looked up seeing that one of the stage lights was about to fall down right on top of Jimin, but if he moved it could cause the entire structure to collapse, the stage light was just hanging there on a few tiny cables which would soon snap.

'No Jimin!' J-Hope said, they all panicked, yet they were stuck here like statues.

'W-What do I do?!' Jimin whisper screamed. A short chuckle was heard, yet it was from none of the members. The cable snapped, Jimin automatically jumped out of the way. The structure couldn't handle the movement fell over. They all screamed for a second. It was a loud clash as the metal hit the ground.

Silence

Jungkook was the first to open his eyes, he was.. fine? He looked around, the dust that had been gathering in all the time had risen up in the air and was slowly falling down again.

'Guys? Everyone alright?' Jungkook yelled, even though he was okay it didn't give him a calming feeling, he was worried to the death about the other members.

'I'm.. okay..' Taehyung stuttered, he rose from the ground scratching his head.

'Y-Yeah.. Somehow..' Jin said, he stood up.