Ghetto Love (Tyga Love Story)

Hey I'm Sochitta but you can call me Honey. My dad and I moves here from Atlanta. I wasn't really into moving to Cali but I guess it's something I'll have to get used to.

Honey POV

I woke up to sun shinning in my new bedroom window. I got up and went to do my hygiene thing. After my shower and everything I but on a bra and panty set. I went to one of the boxes with my cloths in since I haven't unpacked yet. I pulled out a light blue jean overall and a pink tank top with one of the straps up done on the overalls I put on some pink and white kds. I grabbed my MK purse and walked down stairs. I walked into the kitchen to see my dad eating an apple reading the newspaper.

"Good Morning Sochitta are you ready for your first day of school"

"I guess I mean I really don't have a choice. Your gonna make me go anyway"  I sighed

"your right but I have to go hears your house key. Bye pumpkin" he said kissing my cheek

" Bye pops"

I fixed me some cereal and checked the time it was 8:15 school started at nine. I ate my cereal and went out side and got in my white on white range rover. I pluged in my phone and blasted let me hit that by august alsina all the way to school with all the windows down with my hair flowing in the wind and my shades on doing 85mph all the way there.

Once I made it to school. I got out walked to the office to get my schedule. Once I got it I made my way to first period. Mr. Evans.

"May I help you?" Mr Evans said.

I handed him my schedule.

"Oh your my new student I've heard about. Class this is our new student." He said I heard a few "ooo and daaaamn she fine" I chuckled to myself I found me a seat way in the back. I sat beside a girl.

"Hey I'm heather" she said

"wassupp I'm Sochitta but calle honey" I said back

"well honey this is trell my big headed ass boyfriend.

"hey trell" I said

"wassupp" he said back. before I could say anything else a task lightskinned boy with big link lips came up and dapped up with trell and muffled heather. She punched the shit out his chest " Boy don't be playing in my head. I just got this shit done." She said I chuckled "Honey this is tyga" said heather

"hey" I said

"hey" he said with a attitude tf is his problem ion give no fuck tho. class any by far and it was finally time for lunch I met the rest of the crew. August , Chris , Nicki , and Kelly. while we were eating tyga and a girl with long blonde weave came over to our table.

"Here comes this bitch" Chris said.

"Wassup y'all" tyga said sitting the girl in his lap.

"hey" everybody said dryly.

" Sooo where we gone chill at tonight ion wanna go to Nicki house cuz her moma be tripping." said august

"AUGUST!!!" Nicki yelled

He chuckled "Sorry babe but she do"

"Y'all can come to my house" I said

"ight" they said I passed my phone around so they can pit they number in. When it got to tyga that chyna bitch snatched it and threw to the next person. Awww hell naw that shit cost money.

"Bitch watch how tf you handling my phone. Don't make me have to check yo ass on my first day." I snapped. it was quiet at first then Chris stupid ass busted out laughing along with everybody else.

The next few period went by and it was time to go home. I got in my car and went home. When I got there my dad wasn't here surprise surprise he's always at work. I went up to my room and took a shower when I got out I got a text from heather saying we were going to a party and to get dressed now. I put on lotion and matching bra and panties and put on some short blue jean shorts  and a half shirt that said honey in gold letters with a gold chain and I put on pink lip stick and I curled my hair so it stopped in my middle back I grabbed my phone and called heather to see where they was. she said that was outside. I went out the door not forgetting my key. when I got in the black and red ranger rover I saw Chris driving Kelly in the passenger seat heather trell and me then at the back tyga chyna augug and Nicki. everybody spoke except for chyna . Bitch tf . we pulled off heading to the party blasting kcamp all the way there.