I Want To Be Your Easiest Hello And Your Hardest Goodbye

I wish there was an easier way for me to apologize for all the pain I caused you. I am honestly sorry for I am shaking in fear of losing you again. Please forgive me for I have fallen for you all over again. Just follow the sound of my voice and everything can return to harmony just as I had wished before. We can make it through the tragic moments of time. We can make memories as long as we are hand and hand. I want to make enchanted memories with you. I want to be your easiest hello and your hardest goodbye. I want you to be the happiest person alive. I want you to be in my arms. I want to be the one you call my girl. I don't want to be a stereotypical girl. I want to be your one and only love. I cherish your smile because each moment I am not facing you I am dying a little bit more inside. I just want you to be my boy until death do us apart. We will continue our lives as a journey to excitement. I want to be able to feel the sparks fly between our hearts. For I am done searching for heartaches instead I am in search of my loyal heart felt boy. I just want these nightmares to end so these dreams can make way to come true. Please make my life worth living, my heart whole again, and a smile upon my face.