Just a Dream (Harry Styles)

Her eyes.

The deep emerald orbs pierced right into my soul. The moment I looked into them for the first time, I knew they would captivate me forever.

Her smile.

The contagiousness of her smile is impeccable. I can't help but smile right back. It's genuine, heartfelt, and completely beautiful. It could definitely brighten up anyone's day, no matter the magnitude of the pain they are feeling.

Her.

She's everything I have ever wanted in a girl and more. When she is in my presence, I am nothing but happy. I feel all of the emotions: the butterflies, the joy, everything. She completes me. She is my other half.

But, I only see her in my dreams... and as crazy and messed up as it sounds, I know she's out there... patiently waiting.

*Mia's POV*

Each time I close my eyes and drift off to sleep, he shows up. I fall in love with him and his dimple filled smile each night, and it's absolutely perfect.

The way I can see his whole life story, just by looking into his piercing green eyes. The way his dimples show up every time he smiles or smirks. The way he throws his head back when he laughs, making me laugh also.

It all feels so real... but I have to tell myself it's not. I'm just an average teenage girl, that has fallen hard for a celebrity that I will never be able to get...

Harry's POV

I've been sleeping a lot lately, just so I can see her. Just so I can see those eyes, and that smile... even if it is only for a few seconds.

Flashback

I see a girl sitting all alone in the coffee shop... Her golden brown hair falling perfectly down her back... everything about her is just so... so perfect. I suddenly get the urge to go over and talk to her.

Her eyes lighten up as she notices me, and it's the most beautiful sight ever.

"Um.. hi" she blushes as she tucks her hair behind her ear.

"Hi... my names Harry" I kind of stutter over my words. I have never felt this before... it's like my mind, along with everything else in the room, stopped when I saw her.

"That's kind of obvious" she chuckles.

Damn. She's so beautiful. All my mind can focus on right now is her eyes... her completely mesmerizing green eyes...

"Um.. Harry?" she chuckles.

I snap out of my trance "oh I'm sorry" I chuckle awkwardly "you're so beautiful."

****

And it all ended right there... just as quickly as it started. That was the first dream she ever showed up in.

That was the night I fell in love...

Mia's POV

My dreams are always so random. The very first dream that he showed up in, I was in a coffee shop. I was sitting at a table all by myself when I heard the door open. I turned around, and when my eyes met his, I knew we would have something special. He called me beautiful that night... but right after he did, I woke up.

That's one of the things that sucks so bad about this... I can't control when I wake up. But if I could, I would probably stay asleep forever...

****

"Earth to Mia!" Hali, my best friend, waves her hand in front of my face.

"Oh, sorry. What?"

"You've been zoning out a lot lately... it's starting to freak me out"

I have been zoning out a lot... I just can't stop thinking about him.

"I'm sorry..."

"Anyways.... my mom just called and said I have to head home. My brother's being a pest. I'll text you"

"Oh, okay. I'll see you later!" I smile.

"See ya" she walks out of my front door and walks home.

Hali has been my best friend ever since we were in first grade. I don't remember exactly how we met, I just remember always going down to her house and playing with her. I've always felt bad for her though... her dad died when she was twelve, so she's always had to help out around the house. Her little brother is a pest.

But even though she is my best friend, I still haven't told her about my dreams. I haven't told anybody...

I don't plan to either.

*********************************************

Hey guys! So I have had the idea for this story for awhile, and I'm super excited about it! I really hope you all enjoy it! I'm sorry it's so short! I just want to see if people are intrested before I write a lot. Thank you sooooo much for reading! Please vote! And if you have any suggestions or anything at all, please comment!

Have an awesome day!!!! :D