Black and White

"You found parts of me I didn't even knew existed and in you I found a love I no longer believed was real"

I was never able to see in color. Why? That's because I never had a soulmate. You see, if you have a soulmate, you saw the world in color, but if that soulmate dies, you saw the world in black and white. I guess for me, I never had one. I was used to it. I talked to people, but i considered everyone my friends, not lovers or soulmates. That is until the last week of sophomore year. Over the summer we had to create a science project with one other partner. I got paired up with the tall anti-social boy who sits in the back of the class. His name is Ryan.

I always considered myself an Asexual person. Just because I never found my soulmate, so I thought "I guess that means im ace." Not that I have a problem with it. I just always thought i'd get a girlfriend. But, I guess that wasn't even true. Instead i fell in love with a guy, which was a surprise for me, but that's fine, because I've always been an LGBTQ+ ally. Mostly because of my best friend Julian. He's a transgender FTM and he's gay and my friend Hayley, well she's also gay- er well, technically she's actually bisexual/demisexual, she just uses gay as an umbrella term. Hayley also acts like a real flamboyant gay, so everyone just assumes she is. That's my friend group right there. Everyone calls us the "Power friends" because we're so close and our names just kinda fit together ya know? Kinda like Dan and Phil, or Frank and Eva. Yes, i'm using Youtubers as references. I've always been considered the "sane" one in the group, with Hayley being the most flamboyant. I mean, i guess you could say we're popular. We are, but we're not, ya know? Like everyone knows us and like, 90% of the people who know us, love us, but we're kinda nerdy. We all love Twenty One Pilots and Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy and we all love 80s music. I secretly love Kpop and boy bands and like, Beyonce and Lady Gaga which could've been a sign to the fact that I am indeed gay, but whatever I chose to ignore it. Hayley of course likes Hayley Kiyoko. Yeah, that's us basically. Oh, we've also been friends since elementary, yet another reason why everyone calls us the "Power Friends" considering we're on our last week of Sophmore year and have yet to ditch each other.

But yeah, that's all I really have to say for right now. Um, peace out, I guess? I dunno, bye!

A/N: Yes, I'm writing yet another story, but I think I'm gonna be updating this more than the other one, just because I know where this one is going for sure and it's going to be a lot easier to write and stuff, but yeah I hope you enjoy this story! and I hope you'll love my LGBTQ+ characters I've added!