Double Nightmare (Reddie)

*********
Eddie felt a long-fingered hand grasp his shoulder, a lump formed in his throat as a chill tickled through him. He turned around, his eyes widened as they lie upon a gross, disgusting, disease-ridden, person, a Leper. He felt like passing out, and almost did, falling backward though the floor.

As he hit the floor, he heard a loud crack, which judging in the searing pain he felt, was from his twisted, right arm, which he assumed to be broken. He let tears stream down his face as he whimpered in pain. Looking up, he saw the door of an old fridge opening, revealing a victorian-styled clown, with a creepy, menacing smile. He screamed, louder than he ever had in his entire life. He scuttled up to the wall behind him, wheezing and gasping for air. He didn't have his inhaler. He threw it before the Losers went into the Neibolt house. 29, Neibolt Street. He was sure that name would stick in his mind forever as a horrific nightmare-ish memory, that would haunt him for the rest of time.
*********
The clown danced toward him, creepy, like everything It did. It got so close to Eddie's face, and Eddie hated it. He tried to slap Pennywise, but It caught his hand and held it, torturing him by pretending to bite it. Eddie screamed and he heard footsteps rush through a hallway, two people by the sound of it. It was Bill, Bill and Richie. He felt the clown put his hand on Eddie's face, Eddie whimpering into it. It stood up, stalking toward them now, until Beverly came in and stabbed him in the eye. The blood was floating upwards. It was like a scene out of a horror movie. The clown laughed manically. It laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed. The laugh that could drive the most sane person on Earth insane.

********

"Ds"

"Eds!"

Eddie heard his name being called and opened his eyes, sittting up quickly and panting hard.

"Eddie!" Richie said his name with such worry and fear, it saddened Eddie. He looked up at Richie to show he heard him. Eddie held a terrified expression on his soft face. Suddenly, tears rushed down Eddie's face, before he could even try to stop them. He sobbed as Richie wrapped his arms around the smaller boy. Eddie didn't even remeber the fact all the losers were on a sleepover.

"Eds? Eds what's wrong?" Richie had used a soothing voice, quietly to avoid anyone else hearing it. The one he let only Eddie hear, as Eddie was the only one he needed to use it for.

"Did you have a nightmare?" He guessed, and Eddie nodded, swallowing the lump in his throat.

"Shh, shh. It's okay Eds. If it was just a nightmare it was just a nightmare." Eddie shook his head at this, not having it.

"No it wasn't," he choked on his own words.

"It was too real, it felt like we were back there." Eddie put and emphasis on 'there' , hoping to god that he wouldn't have to say it, and Richie would understand. Lucky for him, he did. Everyone in the room stared at the two boys. (Beverly, might have squeaked while trying NOT to squeal..)

"We arent, Okay? That's all that matters Eddie." Richie had said his full first name, he usually used one of the two nicknames Eddie hated-but secretly loved. Edie nodded into Richies shoulder and stopped crying after a minute.

"We all have to go guys. Seeya!" Bev said, rushing out the door with Bill, Ben, Mike, and Stan. Eddie and Richie just blinked, almost saddened by their friends behavior, but they didn't know that the 4 were just outside the door. For some reason, Eddie decided this was the best moment to come out.

"R-Richie..?"

"Yeah Eds?" Eddie giggled a little at the nickname.

"Dont call me that. And... I, I think im g-gay." He looked down at the bed next to them.

"Eds, that's perfectly fine. You know I'm Bisexual, I wouldn't judge you on being gay!" Eddie smiled at Richie's caring words.

"Sooo, do you like anyone?!" He asked like a giddy teen girl, open ears for all the juicy drama. Eddie blushed, than hesitantly nodded. Richies eyes lit up, squealing 'Tell me' before Richie even could.

"Tell me!! Who is it?!" Eddie had to tell him. He knew Richie Tozier, and he wouldn't stop bugging him until he got his answer.

"Y-you..." He took a chance and looked up at Richie, trying to read his expression. Richie was blushing. Richie Tozier, the youngest of all Toziers, the trashiest Trashmouth, just blushed.

"Eddie, I like you too..!" They stared into eachother a eyes, admiring each detail.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Richie joked, laughing. Eddie even giggled a little. Then there was silence again as the two looked at each other deeply. Richie gently placed his right hand on Eddie's cheek, two fingers in front and behind his ear. Eddie felt his blush darken by the second. Suddenly, Richie pulled away.

"Ha! Are you kidding?! Did you actually think I was gonna kiss you little queer boy?" Richies words stung like a bee, but it hurt way more. Tears streamed down Eddie's face, and he nodded looking away from Richie.

"Little fag. No one loves you."

********

"Ddie!"

"Eddie!"

Eddies name tumbled out of his boyfriends mouth like a tumbleweed in the wind. Eddie panted, wheezing.

"Eddie!" The older boy said again.

"No! Get away from m-me!" Eddie backed up against the wall, still believing his nightmare was real.

"Eds.. what, what happened? What did I do?" Hurt filled Richie's voice and tears soon filled his eyes, but he wouldn't cry in front of Eddie.

"Y-you called me a fag! That's w-what!" Richies eyes widened, he was shocked.

"What..? Eddie no I didn't! I'd never!" He said in defense, his voice soft, trying to calm a shaky Eddie down. He hugged him, and kissed the top of his head.

"It was just a nightmare Eds, don't worry. I'd never leave you OR call you that."

Just like that, Richie looked at him and locked their lips in a passionate kiss.

"I love you Eds, don't let your dreams tell you otherwise."