Chapter 1. Part2

*RECAP FROM THE END OF THE LAST STORY*
(Shanyla P.O.V)
6Years Passed And Im 25 years Old and I Done Got Thick and All and Im Married to Que. Yass thats My hubby. And my babies are geting Old.
Royalty is 61/2 And Loyalty is 6 1/2 and They Talk up a storm. And Im Very Happy Because my life is going Great.[kids on top] .....I was on my way to Hardees to get soming to eat for my kids. And when i got out the car and Walked in. Then i saw Chres and he got sexier. He was just sexy af he done had a fresh cut and everything looking daddyish. But i wont let that get to me. He tried to talk to me but im not paying him no mind. But then he said somin that caught my attention.

~Chres~:
Im Sorry. I just wont ready for a child Nyla.

~Me~:
Did You kno you could of just told me that.

~Chres~:
Okay But i didnt have no other way to tell you.

~Me~:
Well Calling Me A Hoe And breaking up with me was not The Right thing but Your Kids Are doing fine if you wont going ask.

~Chres~:
Kids ?

~Me~:
Yea I Had Twins. A boy n a girl.

~Chres~:
Oh Whats There Names ??

~Me~:
Umm I Have To Get Back Home to My Kids but Royalty and Loyalty.

~Chres~:
Oh thats Dope. ANd Wait !!! Do you think we can start over??.

~Me~:
I Would Love That Chres. And I Miss you Alot But Im Happily Married.(i said While Walking Away.)

When i got home i Gave my Kids There food and i went upstairs and let them do them and I took a nap. And Just Waited Until My husband got home.

*End Of RECAP*

(Shanyla P.O.V)
So Hours Passed And My Kids Was Knocked Out Sleep On the Couch In the living room. Right when I Was Walking Downstairs My Husband Came in.

Que: Hae Babe

Hey Love (I said hugging him)

Que: You Missed Me ?

Of course

Que:  Yea I know. Where's My Kids ?

On the couch sleep. They Probably fell straight to sleep after I had went to get them something to eat.

Que: What ?

Yea I went To Go Get Them Something to Eat

Que: Really Ny. What Did I ask You ?

What you mean ?(I said stepping back with a confused look)

Que: Now you Wanna Play Stupid

Babe I really don't know what you talking about (I said scratching my head)

Que: I told you Not To leave this House Until I get Off from Work.

Oh Yea I Know But .......(GCO)

Que: No. Ny I tell You This All The Time. You Know I don't like You Going Nowhere Without Me.

But Bae ....(GCO)

Que: Then You Keep Cutting Me Off like You Don't understand why I'm Doing This. So like I Said Before  Please Babe Stay In The House until I Get Off work And if you want To Go To Places. We Will Go Together as A Family Got It ?

(Silently walking upstairs and slammed our bedroom door)

So You See kinda What I Be Going Through And It won't Like this In The Beginning. We Was Perfect we Had Everything. We Was Happy and All. The Over Protection happened Like a Week Into Our Marriage. He start Making All These Rules And Once I Broke at least Two Of them All Hell break lose. I mean we will just start fussing. He never put his hands on me that's for sure. Our arguments was just always get to a point where one of us have to leave the house for like a day or two. And now I didn't even wanna tell him that I had saw Chres. Because then he really probably would of put his hands on me or even kill him. Trust me I never knew he was that crazy until our marriage like back then When we Was Just Boyfriend; Girlfriend he was Soooo sweet it was like he was waiting for me to marry him just so he can trap me and treat me like a peasant. But all I Know Is this Marriage not Gonna Last long If this keep happening because I only been letting it slide because my kids really love him and they think that's their real dad but of course y'all know it's not but they think that. Yeah I know it's sad And I Haven't Seen My Parents In A While and I think I might Go see Them Soon so they Can Meet their Grandkids. (Minsss passesss) and my son and Daughter came and fell back to sleep on me and I swear they mean everything to me.