I Miss You

My heart skips a beat when you come into play.True,  Your beauty is unmatched.  Like a lost Sheep, I wonder in thoughts, studying images formed by my mind, of me and you, hoping that someday it will be a reality.  How are you, my dear! it's quite a distance between us. Am in Africa enjoying the cool breeze of the Indian ocean. Where could you be? Where is the other part of me?  where does this soft voice that cripples my mind in the wee hours come from? 

It's been a while since I wrote to you, my love. I have been fighting a lot of shortcomings of late. Bankruptcy, Stigmatization, Stress, and Depression are some of the misfortunes that have contributed to my sudden demise.

My strength was shuttered, my heart shattered into pieces but the good Lord helped me pick them up one by one and here I am, whole again, just you missing. All said am glad today I got a chance to say Hi! Am feeling a new wave of energy running through my veins. This puts me back on the road on a deep quest of finding you.

Life as a bachelor got me feeling so lonely lately. I live in a crib sitting on an eighth of an acre with my four chickens. Did I tell you I had a cat? Oh! I did, until it ran away, after 2 days of domestication. When am not working in my garden am probably feeding my chickens or clearing the compound. I spend most of the time listening to music and watching drama movies since no visitors show's up quite often. And when am bored, I write to you, Hoping you read all my letters. It's about a month now and I haven't received any company here, a good reason for you to make an appearance soon.

I long for that period when my eyes will meet yours, hold you in my arms like I do every time we are in our dreamland. I want to tell my friends and family about you but am afraid they will render me insane. Your dazzling eyes are priceless, so divine, mild and gentle. I like how you speak to me, it's like we've known each other for ages. I like how you take my hand and whisper in my ear "Don't worry" as you take me for a joy ride in the vast green lands of glory. I like how your smile displays a set white teeth which in turn ignites a little fire in my cheeks forcing me to smile too. I adore everything you possess girl. Your soul inhabits quite an awesome body that I would like to call mine.

I like closing my eyes, for it until then, that I get to meet you, in the land of darkness you are my soul companion. Wherever you might be, I hope you are reading this. I miss those moments when we walk holding hands, I don't ask for directions because I feel safe when am with you. When are you coming out of my head into my bed? I miss you, I thought I said this before. They say, we only miss those that are far away, but you, you will always be in my heart.