Prologue

A burning sensation filled the corners of my orbs, a feeling I hadn't known if it was due to the smoke or my emotions. The scent of burning flesh and smoke made my nose crinkle with disgust. It was a horrid combination, one I was positive would haunt me for the rest of my years.
My eyes watched in horror as buildings collapsed in on themselves, trapping inside. The thought made me tumble to my feet, rushing to the house nearest to me. Their screams reached my ears as the flames licked the shells of the homes.

A little girl had been barried beneath the burning logs, making my body rush into action. My arms had wrapped around the nearest log trapping the girl below, her body probably burnt beyond recognition. But knowing the location of the burning heap, it had been her home.
"

Don't worry Genna, I'll get you out of there!"
But we both knew it was a false sense of hope, I wouldn't be able to free her in time. Soon the flames would eat the wood inside out.
Then the inedible would happen.
"Tina! Tina please help me!"
"Don't worry, don't worry!"
The panic flowed threw me again, tears slowly squeeze out the corner of my eyes.
The realization of the fact that they where all gonna die flooded my veins and I wouldn't be able to save them. The fire had already claimed their lives, and if I stayed long enough- it would claim my own too.
If only if I didn't go hunting, and then I would've been able to protect them. I would've been able to stop this horrid fire.
The log slipped from my fingers when the fire had chewed away the first layer of my skin. The pain engulfed my limbs, webbing across my charred chest.
"Tina!"
Genna's despret call caused the dams to break, my tears flowed down my warm face. My fingers went back to clawing at the logs, pulling the first one free easily.
But it didn't help, I had only made it worse.
The logs had crashed down, crushing the poor girl in the fire. Her screams consumed me, the smell of burnt flesh caused my stomach to turn.
My home was gone, my family was gone and I was alone.
My hands sunk into the dirt, cooling the throbbing skin as I sunk to the ground. I ignored the sound of hooves clicking against the dirt, the shouting for water.
"Over here, survivor!"
It was no use anyways, my people were gone-dead. The strength I once had disappeared from my form. I didn't even have enough strength to bat away the hands pulling me towards an armored chest.
Instead, questions flew threw my head.
Why were my people a target? What have we done to deserve this punishment?
My attention zoned in on bright violet eyes of a soldier, the orbs filled with sorrow and pity. But this was no soldier, if the crown upon his head had anything to show for. The king of Spinex started shouting again, carrying me to a waiting steed.
My energy was slowly being drained, forcing my body to go limp. The world around me became hazy, before it turned into nothing.
All I knew is that a war was upon us.