Author's note

So, I have agreed on trying on a second book of my Maze Runner mpreg one shots. But, please understand one thing, and that is I am not in power nor control, to start it now.

I am currently on a hiatus from writing on AsianFanfics, which means I am also on hiatus on Wattpad. And I will tell you guys why, so you aren't some lost, clueless puppies...

I am currently going through a fucking hard time, and reason for swearing (sorry for any young readers eyes!) is that it's worse then it seems. I have lost all will to stay here, to stay alive. Because breathing hurts, it's toruture to wake up each day, each morning for a day that will only be filled with pain and that will be torture. I am looking for small ways to escape these feelings, these problems. BTS is the main help right now, they are one of the reasons I am here right now. And litterally the only one. Then I am grieving the lose of Jonghyun from SHINee, who commited suicide the 18th december 2017, last year. So that made it all worse. Plus I have my own thoughts like he did... I am there where he is. So...

I hope you guys understand that I only want to give you guys some good stuff, not bad stuff. Not anything, no bad updates and one shots. So this is the reason why, my mind needs time and I need time to be able to just see a little clearer, before doing anything. I hope you understand, and will be patient with me.

Thank you for all this support, I love you guys. I really do.