Ch1 "Tom's Thoughts"

Hey I'm Tom,
This my unspoken life
I'm mute in a way. I decided to not speak to anyone anymore after my parents death and People always ask why?
Well i made my decision to never talk again when my mum left and my papa died. Unfortunate right?

I've never enjoyed talking to people. I only enjoyed the two things that I can tolerate and appreciate which are my mates.

They're lovely friends that are like family.
I'm 16 and I now live with them.
We all live together in a small nice house that we can all surprisingly afford haha.

One sleeping room type of house. Where were all crammed in one section Jay and I on bunks. Emily in a separate bed. But it's fine because I get to watch Emily fall asleep and make sure she's okay.
Did I not tell you about the magnificent girl who is a straight savage bitch. No? Well you wouldn't understand. No one understands her like I do in my opinion. I observe everything since I don't speak. So i know all but thats for me and Emilys incounter.

Jay on the other hand is my foster, step brother? Im not sure what you'd call him but he's a bro and bestfriend. He's chill, funny, and a real fuck boy. As much as he fucks with girls. He can never geunily fuck a girl.

Anyway Emily, Jay and me are all close childhood friends. Emily and Jay were kinda a thing. Not for long though. When they were together they'd  do couple things like cuddle, kiss even head and hand in our room it was disgusting. They parted not only because me but because it wasn't a genuine relationship just hookup.

Thats all and there not together now thankfully, *breathe of relief*
What? I didn't say anything hehe~
She needs to save all that love for a real man~ Me? Pfft who am I kidding I may be good looking but I can't pick up a hot rod and amzing person like Emily sadly.

So Jay and Emily have a policy and give me permission to fuck,suck whatever I want whenever I want from either of them. Including in public.Why? Ater my mum left my pa, since he was gay and soon ended up dead sadly. I soon had another parent but now a papa. So Jay thinks its a possibility I might be gay. Not anytime soon would l fuck Jay.
*whispers* He probably has aids.
I also only have two friends which are them. I deny any interaction which others which are not of them. Including romatically.
As you can tell im kinda obsessed with Emily.

Well now that you know a little about me I'll hide my diary.
Jay and Emily just got home. 

Jay walks into dinning room/living room. Sits down like the usual and begins his homework.
Emily walks to me I'm on the couch. While bringing my clothes that are in a shipping box.

Next Chapter➡️