Still Into You [part 1]

Genre: Light Angst
Settings: post-2 moons
Warning: none

Godt's POV

Godt arrived at the venue where DJ Matoom's birthday was being celebrated. All eyes are on him as he made his way to his P who was very ecstatic when he saw him.

"Happy Birthday, P!"

"Nong Godt!!! Glad you were able to squeeze my birthday party on your busy schedule!" P'Matoom said in lieu of a greeting, his tone faux-sulky.

He gave Matoom a present and they exchanged a few pleasantries before the latter excused himself to attend to his other guest. Godt isn't much of a talker so he did more listening than talking.

"Happy Birthday, P~"

Godt freezes on his spot when he heard that familiar soft voice. It has been months since he last heard it in person but it still has the same effect on his being.

He counted up to 4 on his head, collecting himself he lowkey turn to look at the direction where that sweet voice came from.

As soon as his eyes landed on that angelic face, it feels like his world stops spinning and everything around him starts moving in slow motion. His Bas...

Bas is still as breathtaking as ever. His hair falls on his forehead perfectly while some of those soft tresses are tucked behind his tiny ears. His smile still makes Godt's mood light up even if it wasn't directed at him. And his eyes... his expressive eyes make his breath hitch as they crinkle when P'Matoom said something funny.

He misses him... so much...

But the thing is he can only suffer on his own ever since the day he decided to leave Bas' life forever.

Then another guy came into Godt's view. A familiar guy who Godt thinks is as tall as him only with a wider body width. The new comer was all smile as Bas introduced him to P'Matoom.

It was Joss WayAr.

His jealousy flares up when he saw how that Joss puts his arm around Bas shoulder. His jealousy is one of the things that didn't really change. The difference now is that he can't do anything but live with it.

'So it is true, huh? The rumor that Joss is courting him?' Just thinking about it is hard enough. It feels like someone is gripping his heart with his own thought. 'or maybe they are together now?'

He tried not to feel bitter at the fact that Bas finally moved on. He reminded himself that Bas deserves the love he cannot give him before. Bas deserves to be loved, period.

Godt doesn't know how long he was standing there watching Bas' every move. He was only stirred from his place when Bas was about to direct his gaze to where he was.

As much as he wants to, he didn't allow himself to wait for their eyes to meet. He immediately turned to look the other way.

Maybe it was just his wishful thinking but he can feel Bas' gaze on him. He tried his best not to look back...

Just like what he did four months ago...

---
Ambiguous ending, I know. I am already working on Bas' POV but I'm not sure when I will be able to finish it. But I am feeling angsty today so I might get it done very soon. Hahahaha