Senpai QuEsTiOn MaRk

Bea sat in class wondering if her true love would ever find her then she noticed a peculiar male human gazing at her she recognized him from class his name is Ethan he was sort of tan he had blue eyes but he was also a football player he got really good grades She quickly looked away and once their eyes met bea had a flutter of butterflies in her stomach "was he was looking at me?" she thought to her self. Bell rang he got up and grab your books and left for her next period witch was lunch thankfully, she went in line to get her lunch, "ugh taco Tuesday for the third day in a row" she walked to her usual table and sat next to her best friend Jessica. "Hey jess" she said happily, " okay what's wrong with you?" Jessica said curiously "nothing..... except he was staring at me!!" Bea said enthusiastically "omg he was not staring at you get over yourself." Jessica immediately knew who bea was talking about and was so annoyed about it that she left the table and bea had to sit alone. After school bea got on the bus to go home as soon as she sat down her phone went off, it was a text and all that it read was "hey" bea curiously texted back " not to be rude but, who is this?" After a while bea got off the bus and was walking up Her drive way when she decided to check her phone she was slightly disappointed when she realized she never got a reply from the peculiar text, she ran up to her room and sat on her bed she tried to read a book or listen to some music but nothing seemed to get her mind off of Ethan she had been thinking of that class all day. She finally decided to take a shower,as soon as bea got in the shower she heard her phone go off she finished washing her hair and got out. She hurried up as brushed her teeth and grabbed her clothes. Bea was putting on her jeans and slipped and fell but once she got up she grabbed her phone and read the text.