My First and Also the Last...

Xyto's P.O.V.

Morning at 7:00 a.m.

Feb. 14, 2016.

This is the day where all the lovers in the world are happy...but me? Going to...if she's going to answer me on this day.

I'm Xyto Reede...a guy who is proposing to a girl well, it's six months already. Her and I were already friends since elementary. We love to play each other, we love to hear the music together, we also love solving quizzes and problems!

As we grow older, I fell in love with her, I don't know if she loves me too but I hope so. I know we're still 18 but I know it is the right time for me to propose to her(again). I'm turning 19 tomorrow anyways...Now let us start my proposal to her! (Again...)

Chendra's P.O.V.

*Phone Vibrating*
From: Xyto my loves <3
"Good Morning Princess, let us meet at the Park. 9:30 a.m."

Hi, I'm Chendra Rose, 18 years old and I'm the girl Xyto is proposing to and it's already been six months.

Today it's Feb. 14, 2016 and I think it's the right time for me to answer him, I want our anniversary to be exactly at Valentine's Day. I didn't answer him within that 6 months because I want it to be in Feb. 14. Am I being selfish? but I love him so much! I just want my first relationship with him to be a bit more special.

*Typing...*

"Ok...I'll be there!"
To: Xyto my loves <3

-Few minutes later-

I've already wore my clothes and brushed my hair. I want to be pretty and perfect in Xyto's eyes so I picked the most beautiful clothes I have.

*Phone Vibrating*

From: Xyto my loves <3
"I'll be there in 5 mins. pls wait for me."

*Typing....*

"Ok...I'll wait for you"
To: Xyto my loves <3

I went down to the stairs and waited for him there. 3 minutes had passed and I'm really really really excited now! What kind of proposal did he made for me today?

Xyto's P.O.V.

*At the car*

My proposal to her will be about solving problems! She really loves quizzes!! From my last plans, I made it a game, then music and etc. I can't wait!

*Car Beeping*

I walked out to the car and left a note in the door. I heard her footsteps coming towards the door. I quickly went to my car and drove to the place where I'll propose(again).

Chendra's P.O.V.

*Opens the door*

I thought I just heard a car beeping? Oh well, maybe I'm just to excited for him to come, but wait, what's this?

Chendra it's me, your lover.
Come let's meet, but before you do, you must first solve this problem.

Oh gosh! He really knows what I want!

To find the place, you first need to solve this riddle.

"The place where we've always meet,
and is also the place you've hurt me."

What!? This is a tough one...he said that it is the place where we usually meet, but is also the place where I've hurt him....hmm? I don't remember hurting him, wait...there's more!!