the bros

You were in a bar, when the door of the bar opened and the bell above the door rang, you turned around to see, a wolf, and a smol demon. You thought that the wolf was cute, and thought the demon was freaking adorable. They walked to a table and sat down, and asked for drinks. "Hey Betty, can I get a martini, and get Boris a glass of water, please." Said the smol demon, 'wait I thought the wolf was older!?' You thought in your head, and blushed in embarrassment.

~le skip, brought to you by, Brenda in a tight dress pushing a singer off the piano~

You got up and left a tip on the bar, and said your goodbyes to Betty and the bartender, they waved, and you left. You just walked a little bit and heard some screaming, you ran back to the bar and saw the smol demon on the floor with ink all over him and his brother, you knew that the demon had the link illness just like your mother. You didn't hesitate to help, you ran to the wolf and the demon, his shirt was unbuttoned, but you could tell that he was really hot and felt feverish, you ran behind the bar and got a towel, and wet it in cold water, and ran back to the demon and put it on his head, you laid him down on his back, you noticed the bucket of ink, you knew that he was down throwing up, "where are his pain pills?" I asked his wolf brother, he gave you the pills and his glass of water. You lifted the demon up and put the pills in his mouth and put the water in his mouth and moved his head up so he can swallow them, he did. You laid him back down, and noticed that the ink was going away, you sighed in relief, you took the cloth on the demons head and wiped his face, to make sure that the ink was gone. "Thank you so much!" Said the wolf, you looked up to the happy wolf with his wagging tail, "Oh, no problem, always happy to help others." You gave him a soft smile. "How did you know what to do?" He asked, "My mother taught me about the illness, before she died, and I was also learning to be a nurse at the time." You said your smile disappeared, "No, don't be sad, I'm sure that people are happy that you help other people." He said, you gave a chuckle, "the names (Y/N), and you are?" You said extending your arm for a hand shake. "The names Boris, and that's my brother bendy." He said while taking your hand and shaking it, "I think we need to take him outside." You said, Boris nodded. Boris picked bendy up and walked out, you followed.

~Le skip again, brought to you by, Felix falling for Ozzy the handsome bun~

As we were walking bendy was starting to wake up, "w....what happened?" Said bendy in a weak voice, "the illness started up again." Said Boris, Bendy looked and saw you, "who, is that Boris?" Bendy asked, you looked at Bendy and said "I'm the one that helped you." Bendy's eyes widened, "so are you like a nurse or something?" He asked, you nodded. Boris put bendy down, and saw that you were almost his height, but you were a little taller like 2 inches taller, but you were only 17 years old, and you didn't know how old they were, "ok, before we continue, who is the oldest?" You asked desperate to know, "well I'm 18 and Boris is 12." Bendy said, you were shocked on how that was possible, but you didn't question it, because your mom was taller than you before she died. "How old are you, (Y/N)?" Boris asked, "I'm, 17." You said, they looked surprised, "I thought you were 15." Said Bendy, you were now surprised, "I also thought that Boris was the older one, I guess that makes us even, right?" They both shook their heads, and we laughed. After we laughed Bendy asked if you could join their team, so that they will have a nurse on the team for when they needed medical help, you took the offer, and with that the three amigos were off to the quest to find the pieces for the ink machine.

~hello my children, I know that I haven't been written, because there has been somethings happening, but I promise to write more, so until next time see ya guys later, byyyyye~