Unexpectedly Expected

Heena, finally after pursuing her Dad, was going on a trip to Phuket with her friends on the New Year's Eve to fulfill her long lived dream. But, being the holiday season she had to board a different flight then that of her friends, after 4 hours and that too of Yangon. She agreed because she desperately wanted to go.

When she reached the Yangon Airport, she informed her friends.

She now had one hour to wait and then to board another flight from Yangon to Phuket.

While waiting, when she saw him.

He was tall, normal built, dressed in turquoise turtle neck t-shirt, and faded jeans, with nerdy glasses, hair parted at the side.

He was smiling for no reason at every person passing him showing his white teeth, while passersby gave him indifferent look.

She found this really weird, agreeing with the act of passersby, like she too would have felt the same if someone would have smiled at her showing his teeth for no rhyme and reason.

She was looking at him, when he caught her eyes. She immediately turned around, away from him.

His legs working on their on accord took him to her, he sat beside Heena, who didn't expected the move.

Co-incidently, she lifted her bag, landing it right on his foot.

He yelped, "Owww....."

Hearing the yelp, she turned only to find him next to her, head down, holding his foot.

Frantically, she started apologizing, "Sorry, I am so sorry, I didn't knew someone was sitting here. Sorry, for hurting you.. I really didn't mean to. I was just removing my bag to the side."

She saw that he was shaking a little, she thought that maybe he was sobbing, maybe she has hurt him real bad.

She started apologizing again,"Please, I am so sorry, I seriously didn't mean to. I didn't see you sitting here.. Let me see the wound, I have some ointment and bandages too, it may help, if you want."

She thought that how will she find a doctor if needed in this unknown place, let alone going with a stranger. She was rambling, but couldn't help it, he was sobbing, maybe his foot is cut open, though she found it a little impossible because her bag wasn't that heavy.

She was terrified, she was alone in this place, hell she hadn't even heard its name one-day-before, and now with only 30 minutes left for check-in to her next flight, she has caused this blunder.

Being on verge on crying, "Please, say something , atleast let me see the wound, I am so so sorry." , when his head shot up.

She got a closer look of him. His eyes were glossy, maybe because of the crying. She really felt bad for him.

Suddenly, he burst out laughing, holding his stomach tightly. She was horrified, she just can't believe it. How can anyone do it. Here, she was all concerned and he was laughing at her, how dare he ??

He was laughing his guts out when he saw her tears stricken face but with fire in her eyes...

Ooops, He had managed to piss her..

He was just staring at her. While she was throwing arrows at him.

She was so furious, that in her rage, she forgot everything around her, and just walked into a nearby door, which happened to be a girl's restroom.

She closed the door and sat there until she had calmed down and well, the process took a little time. She was angry at herself for getting fooled so easily by that weirdo.