The nights beginning.

It was a long and quiet night, sitting there with my friend Hito, I've known him for quiet some time and yes he still doesn't know how I feel about him.  Tonight we decided to have abit of fun, to Hito has never really...well ..drank before and I had bought some saké for the two of us to have while we just sit in my bed and watch movies all night. Hito looks over at me slightly and grins "Soooo when will we start this little drinking game?" He asks me nudging me with his arm lightly "I mean if you wanna right now we can" I say getting up and heading over to a mini fridge, pulling out a bottle of saké and two shot glasses. I head over back to the bed and hand him a glass as I unscrew the top on the bottle, pouring abit into his glass, "Now Hito this is some rough shit so I'm giving you just abit to start" I say teasingly as I pour myself abit as well. "I'm no pussy you fuck" he says as he takes his shot and gasps, Hitting my leg as I chuckle more "I told you to chill it you fuck'tard". I pour us more as I take mine quickly and smirk as I watch him now, "Go on, take it pussy" I judge his shoulder as I he chuggs his drink again, gasping and laughing. He looks over at me, a blush on his face already "Oh sssshh-" he hiccups and giggles "sshhut up you!" He lays his hand on my leg softly to hold himself up. "Well we got one more to go buddy so get up" I say whilst pouring our last drink and hand it to him as I take mine down, my face going chrimson as he takes his as well, sucking his teeth and putting the glass down where I put mine "W-well that was ssss-trong as fuck" he mumbled abit as he lays his head on my shoulder. I nod as I place my hand on his thigh, resting it there while I smirk "Well I did tell you to chill it out" I say with abit of a slurred tone, He smirks and sighs "Well you knowww we've been friends for some time a-and we don't know how we both re-really feel about eachother". I gulp abit and look away, "w-what do you mean Hito?" I ask him sitting there "Weeeellllll I mmeeeaaannn.." he trails off and kisses my neck softly, I jump abit and gasp in surprise as I slip back and look at him "H-hito you're drunk this isn't you", I say watching him as I scoots towards me. "Actually, I've liked y-you for some time..s-since we were k-kids" he says while he kisses my neck and runs his hand up my thigh, Slowly heading to my member as I scoot up to my bed more. "W-wait wait we haven't even gotten to round one yet!" I gasp out while I jump onto him and pin him down, looking him in his bright red face as I lean down and kiss his lips softly, toying with his tongue with my own. He grips my ass with one hand as he kisses me back, holding me closely while I grind myself against him, I pull away abit gasping as I whimper softly "H-hito I umm...I want more" I say desperately, grinding myself against his leg. Hito grips my leg and pushes me back, I fall onto my back and chuckle abit as I watch him pull off my pants, exposing my already erect member, "Hito a-are you sure you want do do this?" I ask as I watch his still reddened face inch closer to my member, "Yes i-im" he hiccups again and giggles "I'm sure, so shuuushsh", He lowers himself as he kisses my thighs and tugs off my boxers. He gasps as his face reddens abit darker, "O-oh my you're u-umm" He kisses my tip as he looks back up at me "You're b-big" he lets out softly and slowly begins to suck onto the head of my member. I let out soft moans as I run my fingers through his hair and grip onto him, "You feel a-amazing Hito, d-dont stop" I let out while biting my lip and moaning abit louder as his tongue swirls around my member. I push him off of me and blush deeply, "Hito j-just fuck me already" I blurt out as I take get on my knees and bend over, looking over at him and sticking my tongue out. "You want a-alot of things you fuck" he says as he takes off his pants and boxers, he hiccups once more and smirks as he inserts himself into me. "Oh f-fuck Hito" I let out as he inches himself deeper inside of me, I listen to him moan as I grip the sheets while he thrusts into my ass "Nhg~ Y-you're so big Hito" I moan out as he thrusts more, holding onto my hips and squeezing them as he ruins me. "F-fuck we can't b-be friends after this c-can we hm?" He says thrusting into me more "Looks like y-you'll be mine now" he says as he moans more and marks up my back, "Nhg fuck~" I moan out as he goes harder and grips my hips tighter. He goes abit faster now as I bite the sheets moaning while he pounds me, "I-im Ganna cum" he says as he moans more and thrusts harder and finishes inside of me, sighing and blushing deeply. I turn around and sit there, my member erect still as he goes down and smirk, "Now your turn" he says as he goes down and begins to suck on my member and grip my thighs now. I moan while he continues and I grip his hair, tilting my head back in pleasure "F-fuck Hito I'm Ganna cum already" I moan out while he speeds up, still on my member. "F-fuck fuck Hito" I let out a moan as I finish In his mouth, feeling him take every bit of me and swallowing, he gets up and looks me in the eyes as he holds my face in his hands and kisses my nose and whispers "You're now mine." He says and lays in my lap, falling into a light sleep as I sigh and chuckle "Yes I am Hito, Yes I am." I say as I lay with him in my arms "Fucking light weight" I whisper as I drift off to sleep as well, the both of us in a mess.