Unfrozen (Frozen One-Shot)

A/N: This is just a VERY SHORT one-shot of what I think happened after the ending of the wonderful and amazing movie Frozen! Please vote if you like this and comment to tell me what you think! Enjoy! :)

Weaseltown no longer did any form of trade with Arendelle or the surrounding kingdoms.

Hans, upon arriving back at the Southern Isles, was thrown into the castle's dungeon and shunned for the rest of his life by his parents and his twelve older brothers after they were told what he had attempted to do to the princess and new queen of Arendelle.

Kristoff's reindeer, Sven, lived in the castle stables, and for the rest of his life enjoyed eating many, many carrots and taking Anna and Kristoff on rides through Arendelle and the countryside.

Olaf lived in a small room that was always kept cold for him in the Arendelle castle, and he never melted thanks to his own personal "flurry" that Elsa gave him. He forever enjoyed giving big and warm hugs to the children of the kingdom.

Elsa finally learned to fully control her ice powers, so the people of Arendelle feared her no longer because after all, the past is in the past. She kept the gates of the castle open at all times, and she enjoyed ice skating with everyone and making it snow. She remained queen and single until she died, which was many many years later.

Anna and Kristoff got married and three years later had twins, a boy and a girl, that they named, of course, Kristoff Junior and Elsa Junior. When Elsa died at eighty years old, Kristoff Junior took over the role of ruling Arendelle with his wife.

The gates of the Arendelle castle were never ever closed again, they were kept open all the time and were open to anyone and everyone. Queen Elsa frequently used her powers to make the courtyard like an ice skating rink, and when she did so, she always made it snow too.

And everyone in Arendelle, whether it be a person, reindeer, or snowman, lived happily ever after.