You are the clone's only sister

Imagine you are the only Republic female clone in existence. Somehow your copy of the DNA got mixed up, so now you're a sister of probably thousands of brothers.

Growing up with them maybe wasn't the easiest at all, science no matter what; you've always been very special. Even if the republic decided to keep your existence a secret because of possible complications , exposing the Clones to the truth isn't just hearts and kisses. Or maybe it is?

Some of them most likely developed romantic feelings for you. Maybe even the second they saw you. When they'd get the news that they actually have a sister most of them probably can't even believe it. I mean, how is that even possible?!
How would you be like?
What do you look like? Just like them?
Would you be able to fight and are serving the republic just like them?
Do you have a number or a name?
Who's your general?
Where have you been all this time?
The idea of having an actual sister is so unique and precious  to them.

Just imagine them dealing with all of these new feelings.

Imagine how Rex  wouldn't be able to get you out of his head. What if he falls for you? It's probably not allowed. Besides you're his sister. Isn't it wrong to feel so strongly in this way for you? Yet he just can't help it. You're so perfect. So perfect for him.
"I think I'm in love with you. No. I'm crazy about you. I know because I just can't stand not having you by my side any longer. "

Imagine how Fives would fall for you instantly. HARD. If you'd look up the phrase 'Love at first sight' you'd see a picture of him basically just thinking about you after he got the news.
,, If I touch you now, I'll never be able to let you go. Are you ok with that? "

Imagine Echo not Even being able to speak after seeing you for the first time. He just can't believe it. You're so WOW. You just seem so perfect.
Where did his talkative and humorous personality go all of a sudden?
,, I gave you that on purpose, you know.
Just to let everyone know you're mine"

Imagine the look on Cody's face when he'd see you for the first time. All of his flirty charm and smoothness ( that he got from Obi-wan, btw ) just went down the drain like that. He'd want to know you , talk  to you.... love you.
,, I need you alright?
I'll make you understand that with your heart body and soul"

Or imagine how big bad Wolffe would react to seeing you for the first time. It's like everything in the world just went instantly into slow motion and everything to the tiniest atom was concentrated only on you. You looked like an angel to him. He'd restrain his feelings, of course . But how long can he keep up with that ?
,, Do you even know what you're saying? Don't even think about telling other guys that."

But it's not just them.
All of them. The news would literally riot all the way throe the galaxy. Every clone knows. From the strongest and best war hero commander all the way to the youngest Cadet on Kamino. I mean , everybody knows. And all of them want to get at least one chance to properly meet you.

Just imagine clones knowing about you, and every time you enter a command center along with your general on a Jedi cruiser: all of your brothers eyes instantly lock on you like a magnet. Yes, it may make you feel uncomfortable , but they just can't help it. And even when you would make eye contact with them, most of them would just look away fast because of embarrassment of staring for so long or at all in the first place. You even catch some checking you out sometimes.

But it's really not just hearts and kisses:
You being the only sister in EXISTENCE makes you SO special. Like you are literally a one in a million.
They'd be so protective. Like anything can set them off. I bet some of their worst nightmares consist of you getting hurt so bad that they can't save you or at least ease the pain. They'd never EVER let you go on any missions alone. Or even if your life was threatened or you got injured on your last mission , they'd fallow you around like lost puppy's.
,, alright I gotta go to the restroom " - you
,, ok." - Them
,, ALONE"- you

But think about it;
Some speratist or Sith threatening your life. Like gun to your head or lightsaber against your throat.
They'd do anything. It's like time stopped.
Forget the code.
Forge the rules.
You're their sister.
They'll do anything to save your life.
In the middle of a mission or not makes no difference. Like if they'd  get a message from their general or something while your life is being threatened, they'd just ignore it. Their next order is the least of their concerns right now.
When your death, their absolute worst nightmare, came true. They'd be devastated for life. No lie or overdoing. They're scared so bad it'll never heal.
Some would even betray the republic to get revenge on whoever killed you. It would cause so much trouble.
Like : some of the closest brothers would just start having really bad fights. Some would accidentally speak rudely or completely out of line to their superiors. Etc...

What if someone or ,god forbid, one of the generals mad a comment about how good you look.
They'd hate the fact that they have to hold their tongue.
Or don't they?

You'd have inside jokes and hang out together in your free time. Teasing each other to your hearts content.

Feeling down?
Remember you have like thousands of brothers that jump at the opportunity to make everything better. They love and care about you.

They are always happy around you. Just being around them especially if you've known some in particular for a longer amount of time and feel more comfortable around them would include:
Hand holding
Piggy back rides
Pranking
Inside jokes
Puns
Play fighting
Arm wrestling
Hugging
Cuddling
Loving each other in general.

Now just think about this:
If it's already causing so much drama to innocently exist around them.
What if you start a relationship with one?
Or what if you had 2 or  ,maybe even, 3 of them as your boyfriend all at once?
Or there's a love triangle ? More like a
infinite-love-tangle.
Or you break up with one an he is trying to get you back?
Maybe you'd have to keep your relationship with him or them secret from the others?
Scared of the Problems it could cause if others should know.

Being the sister of so many brothers would be very interesting.

____________________________________
1156 Words