My autobiography

the first school I went was called humane and I liked it a lot since we were few and we all knew finishing elementary school I switched to the lux institute where I met all my friends and they began to guide me in my studies to see what I wanted to be when I was bigger at the beginning of the last year of high school I changed to the institute jassa and met more people and I started to realize that I liked the mathematics. In college I started to study a career to become an architect and I worked hard until I finished my degree and graduated with an average of 10 a year after finishing my degree. I decided to open my own business of architecture and achieve it all in the world. They knew me and they wanted me for their constructions. Everyone knew me thanks to my graduation from the University of Venice.

five years after starting work I went to florence and there I met a beautiful woman who instantly fell in love we went out for three years and I asked her to marry in a gondola in Venice she said yes and we live together in Verona since there is a...

five years after starting work I went to florence and there I met a beautiful woman who instantly fell in love we went out for three years and I asked her to marry in a gondola in Venice she said yes and we live together in Verona since there is all my family after a few years of marriage we had two twins one was called juan and the other july the two looked like me but they had the green eyes of his mom. We live very happy and then my children followed my steps to become architects.