H A P P I E R

"Kwon Yuri! Let's go!" said a loud voice as she groaned in frustration that she couldn't finish her sleep. "Come on, Yuri." Said the voice again, as she felt her body being rocked. Her eyes started to open slowly, blinding herself be the brightness of the light from the sun.

"Kim Taeyeon!" she groaned again and buried her face into the pillow. "It's to early to get up. What is it?" she said against the pillowed, sounding like she was mumbling her words.

"It's Tiffany's performance. And it's not early anymore. It's 5 in the afternoon for crying out loud. We have to be there!" the shorter girl said as she kept rocking Yuri so she would wake up. "So get your lazy ass off that mattress!" Taeyeon said as she pulled the sheet that covered Yuri.

She sat up once the sheet were off of her. "Ugh! She's you're girlfriend. Why do you have to take me with you?"

"Well maybe because I don't want you to mock around anymore. You've been home for almost 2 weeks now. It's time you got up. Hyoyeon, Sunny, and Seohyun will be there too." Taeyeon said as she sat beside the dark haired woman who still seemed lazy to do anything at all. "We all miss you, Yuri."

"Fine. I'll go change. Wait for me outside." Yuri said as she started getting up. Taeyeon nodded and walked into the living room.

-Flashback-

Yuri's eyes flew open when someone jumped onto her straddling her and causing her to awake suddenly. "Good morning, sleeping head!"

"Sica! What the hell. I almost had a heart a heart attack." She said as she laid back on the pillow, her arms falling the blonde's legs. "What are you doing up so early?" Yuri asked looking at her lover.

"Well, we are going to go watch a movie remember? Down by the river? Or did you forget again?" Jessica said tilting her head.

"I did not forget, babe. It's just a little bit early to be ready." She said as she stroked small circles on Jessica's leg.

"Yuri, it's already 12pm. You think that's still early?" Jessica chuckled and leaned down, giving Yuri a soft and long kiss. "Come on, get up. I made coffee."

The dark haired girl sat up from the bed and followed her princess' angelic face out of the room to the kitchen. It's as if everything was in place. Everything was perfect. It was like she was the happiest person there was on earth. Jessica Jung was the dream girlfriend, partner, wife, that anyone would want to have and Yuri was lucky to be chosen by this goddess. She smiled to her self as she drowned herself with the love that was fully hers.

-End Of Flashback'

Yuri has finished changing and the thought that came to her mind has been there every single time since she and Jessica decided to call it quits. Once she's done fixing. She got out of the room and took a deep breath as she walking into the living room. She was hearing voices. Obviously they were from her friends. They weren't the voices they wanted to hear though.

"Finally! It took you forever." Taeyeon smiled and gave her best friend and big hug. "Come on, Kwon. We're going to be late."

"Nice to see you again, Yuri!" Seohyun smiled and said "Can I ask for a group hug? I mean we haven't done that since we were 15." Everyone giggled and gave Seohyun what she wanted and gave each other a huge hug.

"The studio always felt empty with out that sexy, seductive dancing of yours, Yuri." Hyoyeon smiled and slapped Yuri's arm lightly.

"Of course, I'm the sexy and seductive one." Yuri replied starting to get her humor back. She realized that she did miss out on a lot on the time that she was just at home. It wasn't being healthy at all and to thin that she was the most healthy person in their squad. "And I am pretty sure that Taeyeon here is going to be mad anytime soon. So who's driving?"