Hetalia Japan X Reader The last honest Otaku

I do not own Hetalia.

Japan X Reader the last honest Otaku

Though most people thought you were a nerd or geek, you preferred the term "Otaku" as your friend Kiku called it. You honestly didn't care what other people thought, and because of this you mostly lived in your own little world that few else were able to understand.

       "Hey! Kiku!" You chatter to Kiku Honda during lunch. Kiku is your best friend at W Academy, one of the few precious souls who was also into Anime and Manga. "Did you see the latest episode of (anime title here)!?! It was great!" You exclaim.

        "Oh, my aporogies (your name)-chan" Kiku pauses, "The new issue of (manga title) came out, and I've been busy reading it." 

        "No way! You already got it!?! It just came out yesterday and Barns and Nobles is already out of stock! Lucky!" You say your eyes widening with excitement. Kiku always lets you borrow his manga when he finishes reading them, he knows that you hate it when people mistreat their books, so he trusts that you will take good care of them.

        "I pre ordered it. After schoor today, you shourd come over and read it." Kiku nods "I wourd have brought it, but I didn't want Arfred-San taking it or getting food on it."

        "Really?? Thanks a lot Kiku!!" You say jumping up from the lunch table with delight, turning a few heads and earning you some weird stares from some of the other people at the same table. "Ugh, sorry! Just get back to eating!" You say embarrassed you had attracted all this un-wanted attention.

       "It's fine love." A blonde boy with bushy eyebrows says not looking up from his book.

        "Yeah! It was kinda funny! Don't sweat it!" a smallish blond boy with a white beret says "Right Sve?" He says patting a huge blond, kinda scary looking boy whom has glasses.

        "...Ja..." he says his eyes staring into your soul, making you shiver.

       The rest of the people at the lunch table just do as you say, returning to their food, or never bothered to look in the first place. You sit down as well continuing your conversation with Kiku.

*Riiiiing!* 

        "Aww dang! It's the bell...Ok Kiku, I'll see you after class, meet me by my locker ok!" You say dashing away not wanting to be late to (Subject). 

        "H-hai!" You hear Kiku shout barely audible over the chatter and noise of other people starting to head to class as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 After Class  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       After what seemed like countless minutes dragging by, separating you from reading (Manga Title) with Kiku, the blissful sound of the last class bell echoed throughout your last class (Class Name). You bolt up from your seat and dash out of your class grinning like a maniac! Only to be called back by your teacher because you left your backpack!!

        "Thanks (Teach Name), Have a good Spring Break" You sigh walking out of the class room, your footsteps echoing down the now silent hallway. Since it was now Spring break, most students had plans, so they were either gone today or in a rush to leave, so the hallways were pretty much deserted. Except for you, a few other students walked through the hall, Kiku was among them walking with a quick pace towards you.

       Kiku was generally more shy, and didn't say much. But around you, he was able to open up more and be himself. You made him so happy when you talked about manga and anime with him.