Episode 1 Season 1

Your POV

Have you ever felt that you don't worth it all? I did lately. Past three weeks I was so dependent on people's opinions about me. I took everything too close to my heart. And I don't know what to do. When think about, it's true, I just don't deserve to be happy. I can't explain. I feel like everything I start is not going to be good. It will end not well at in the end anyway. There will always be people who are better than me, smarter than me and simply more beautiful. And I don't deserve that friends, my family, they are just too good for me.

End of your POV

Not feeling good, you went to Starbucks just to clear your mind. Surprisingly there wasn't a lot of people. You ordered your special drink, which you drink when you are upset and sat near the window. You were thinking of all that is happening with you. And any thought you had led you to the feeling that you are not enough. With out noticing, your eyes were watering and but you tried to hide your tears to not attract anyone's attention.

'...Y/n? What's wrong? Why are you crying?' unfamiliar for you voice asked

'What?' you said, wiping up your tears

You looked up and saw a guy who seemed very concerned. You were surprised. Wow, someone cared about you or did he want just to look nice?

'How do you know my name? We have never met before' you said cautiously

'It's that connection between us, can't you feеl it?' he said

You were shook, who is that guy and why does he know me?