Intro: Operation Gone Wrong

Have you ever thought that even in such a glorious city of Massachusetts, there was shadows lingering and wreaking chaos around every day and every night which caused the governments and citizens' alike going through episodes of sleepless nights?

Concern about the infamous Rosenkreuz Mafia of Boston had since made the governor worried, which was the reason why the security among the city tightened; police patrol increased and the operatives trained into wielding firearms and weapons. However, there was one thing that often not enough to cease the mafia's illegal activities. What was the reason of the trouble? The existence of people gifted with such dangerous abilities.

Ever since then, individuals gifted with abilities were recruited into the government. Intelligent and combatant officers alike teamed up so they could stop the organization of crosses that bleed roses' chaotic activities.

Fingers clashing against computer keyboard, pen scribbling on paper, the sounds of files being flipped and stapled, as well as the sound of printers filled the silence between the individuals inside the office of the operatives dedicating themselves to the government. Everyone was so busy that the sound of the keyboard smashing was quite deafening to the ears of their listener.

Among them, a young operative was lounging on the chair with his legs resting on the table and hands behind his head. His age was around twenty six years old, but he didn't even look like he was on his twenties at all. He had short spiky hair in the hues similar to caramel, while his bright eyes were in the color of honey brown. This operative getup was pretty casual for a combatant officer; a long sleeved button down dress shirt in the color of snow white, loosely tied blue and white striped tie, long gray slacks, and brown oxford shoes with a gray buttoned cardigan over him. However, his most striking feature was the dark gray shackles connected with a long chain around his wrists.

The office where he and the other operatives in was quite a large one with several long tables made out of strong mahogany wood and dark blue wheeled chairs, which could make the person sitting on top of them move their bodies easily without having to stand up. The walls were in the color of light cream with dark green and black baseboards, while the ceiling was white with long neon lamps as light source. Photocopy machine was located in the corner near the computers, and there were three doors in the room; one led to the head of the operative, the other led to the guest room, while the last one led to the outside vicinity of the said office.

"Ah, so boring..." The caramel haired operative grumbled, scratching his head. His hand movement caused the chain dangling on his wrists made a prominent iron clashing with iron sound, which was quite satisfying for him to hear to. Another man entered the office, files in hand as he handed the bundle of files to the caramel haired operative.

"Don't slack around John. We work for government, for this country, and it's normal for us to work on so many files. You shouldn't grumble too much," the other man scolded John, adjusting his rectangle framed glasses. He was two years older than John himself, with long dark blue hair that was tied into a low ponytail with a white cylindrical clip. His eyes were sharp, with the color of azure blue. This man's outfit consisted of a short-sleeved shirt in the color of charcoal, a thin denim blue ribbon tied around his collar, white vest over the dress shirt, a matching white pants, and a pair of black shoes over an equally pair of white socks. The blue haired man had finger-less gloves in the color of black, and a light blue high collared jacket with white linings on the cuffs and collar. 

"Fine, fine... But I'm different than you, Nehemiah. I'm a combatant officer, and yet I'm here doing some boring paperwork," John replied to Nehemiah, squinting his honey brown orbs, which caused the blue haired man had an irk mark on his forehead. This made John had some mischievous smirk, as he proceeded to tease Nehemiah with a playful laugh that escaped from his lips. Nehemiah was about to scold John more, until a much older man around his early forties with ash blonde hair entered the office where John and Nehemiah were in.