Road to Reborn character bios *may contain spoilers

Rai Cordello 

Age:16         Gender:Male         Power/Element: Lighning and electricity Class:wielder 

        Height:5,11         Weight:156Ibs  Skincolor:light brown        Haircolor:Black         Hair style: Spiky and curly all over and long enough it almost touches his shoulders         Weapon:Dual Blades

He is usually caught wearing black or blue clothing. He is of a slim yet Muscular Build, very agile and is known for having random burst of strength. Usually Laidback but if his little Brother Kova is hurt he turns into a beast to protect those close to him. Since he wasn't that good at school his father constantly scolded him about it. He knew he was smart in other ways. He likes strategy games and is very tactical. He was born with a different father than his little brother but when he was about 2 his dad left.

Kova Cordello

Age:11         Gender:Male               Power/Element:Earth         Class:Tamer

        Height:5'6        Weight:123Ibs        Skincolor:light brown        Haircolor:Black         Hair style:long straight hair that covers his forehead        Weapon:Staff

Likes sweatshirts and yet also like short sleeve shirts usually prefers shorts of pants. He is a small slim sized little guy. Is known to be very smart and yet sometimes a crybaby. When he was born he took the life of his mother. While his father has held it as a grudge ever sinsce. Is able to summon a golem that he can change forms from a lion to a more monster/man like shape.

Iris Izuma

Age:16         Gender:Female         Power/Element: Green flames with healing properties        Class:Healer       Skincolor: light tan         Hair color:Brown         Hair style: Long past her shoulders         Weapon:Knife

Likes Flannels and long sleeve shirts. Wears jeans usually black colored. Was kicked out of her home since she discovered her power at the age of 14. She then met Rai and has been close ever since. Is very Thoughtful and caring, but has a habit of over thinking things and making them difficult.

Axel Conbonlt

Age:15        Gender:Male        Power/Element:Air able to spheres of air or shoot them from his finger or his gun        Class:Blaster       Skincolor:white        Hair color:Brown        Hair style:Short hair that slighty curves on top of his forehead  Weapon:pistol

When he first met the others he was wearing a cloak. Usually wears a vest and black pants. Is known to be an "airhead" and sometimes doesnt pay attention to whats happening. Is reliable and has grown to become rivals with Rai. Is constantly made fun of by Kova. After running away from home to find his purpose in life he was followed by a cyborg which is later described as looking just like Rai but with a false eye and a mechanic arm. 

Eliza Rune a.k.a: Ms. Rune

Age:25        Gender:Female        Power/Element:Ice         Class:Blaster/Tamer        Skincolor: White        Hair color:Blond        Hair style: short hair sometimes put into a ponytail but is usually loose to her shoulders        Weapon:Rod 

Was raised along side her sister Ame who had a power that was the polar opposite of hers fire a fire that burnt everything around her to a crisp. Locked in battle everytime the meet Eliza left to Reborn Academy to finally put an end to her sisters evil ways. She was assinged to protect Rai's group and escort them back to the academy. Until she ran into her sister and was put out of commision due to her injuries. Has an Owl at her said to aid her in battle.

*If you have any ideas for characters that you would like to see in the book please submit me a bio in my tumblr or my email and I will be sure to add them into the story. Just make sure you have a element/ power that is not already in use and also give them a name (pretty muxh make a bio kinda like mine lol)