My other half - a Ranma 1/2 fanfiction

Heeeeeey! People who read THISSS!

Okay imma starting a ranma fanfic even though I upload extrreeeeeemeeeely slowly. Cos I luv ranma. And angelreader. Her fanfic is awesome too! I luuv it!

Okaaay... I shall start with a little something about mah character.

Name: Tsukimi Hoshina

Looks: she has short layered white hair that frames her face nicely. She is very pretty and is a smidge taller than Akane. Her eyes are a soft blue colour. Like the sky. She wears a baggy blue shirt and baggy pants(fits perfectly when she transforms into a guy).

Personality: she is actually very kind. If you have a good first impression on her. If you don't well... You will not like her. At all. She will be very violent and tomboyish at times but she can act like a perfect lady. Although she hates doing it.

Facts: She is Akane's childhood friend and left the the town when she was 7 to train all over the world and master all the techniques by herself. She is an orphan although she does know who her parents were. She doesn't like mentioning them. Jusyenkyo was the last stop she made before deciding to return to the town.

Okay... This is where the story begins.

Okay...

Story.

Start!

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

My other half (a Ranma 1/2 fanfiction)

Prelude

In the vast mountains of China, there lay a series of accursed springs. Yellow bamboo poles stood up in the centers of the pools of water, defying its depths. Birds flew to their nests, preparing to fall into a deep slumber as they sung. Minuscule insects buzzed around the water enjoying the humidity.

The sky began to morph into a bright amber mixed with hues of pinks and purples. Small whispy clouds covered the sides of the setting sun allowing small amounts of its rays to shine through. The perfect scenery.

As the sun set on the horizon, a figure appeared from the far side of these cursed grounds. A young man of roughly 16 years of age calmly walked out and made his way towards a nearby town close to the border.

He had spiked white hair that matched his sky blue eyes perfectly. His body was well built and he had a look of slight satisfaction and accomplishment on his photogenic face.

"Finally! I've finished my training! Phew!" he paused, "Well... I guess that means I'll be seeing you soon. Akane." he said to himself as he smiled and gazed at the distant path that would lead him to the sea, where he would make his way across. To Japan.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Okay! That's the prelude.

I know. I know. It's short. But I shall put up the first chapter soon!:)

If you don't get who this character mentioned in the above prelude is, don't hesitate to ask.

Cos I asked my sister who this was and she was like: who I this person??? Is it ryouga???

Stupid question I kno...

Oh well...

Vote

Comment

And

Fan!

Ja ne!