• Chapter 1 • First Day •

[Raven POV]

I woke up around 5:30 am. I scrolled through my social medias (snapchat, insta, fb, twitter) all those good sites, then got up to take a warm shower. I was scared, it was my first day in a PUBLIC school I have always been to a private school. Did I mention i'm a junior, and i'm already 4 months into the school year? Yeah i'm nervous. Once I got out of the shower I smothered myself in lotion, brushed my teeth, did my make-up, put on my ray-ban glasses, then got dressed into this grey sweater, black jeans with holes in the knees, and all black converse. 

I was walking towards the school, it's only a 10-15 minute walk to the school. My parents said they wont drive me to a "unsanitary" school or something like that. So I have to walk, which I do need the cardio. The walk was short but miserable. I got cat-called a few times, but after getting enough of that I put my earphones in and listened to some music.

After arriving to the school I went to the front desk to get my schedule, I had to wait so I started walking towards the waiting chairs, and there were two people sitting there. One looked like she was crying and the other was sitting there pissed. Like knuckle cracking pissed. I chuckled and sat between them. I asked the girl what was wrong, "Mind your own business." she snapped "Oh, wow, sorry but I didnt mean to hurt your little feelings." I shot back. "Don't make me get Isabella on you" the sad girl wapped, "You know, you shouldn't depend on others to protect you. You wont stand a chance in the real world hun." I said smirking. "Jane please come with me this instant." someone said, so Jane walked in slowly following the woman into the little room behind her. 

I could tell that boy was staring at me maybe shocked, I dont know. "Here sweetie." the desk lady said holding a paper out to me, "Thanks" I said grabbing the paper and walking out of the "office" or "front desk".

As I walked down the hallway, every kid looked for a couple seconds then went back to talking with their friends. Wondering around I finally found my locker, then realized its my first day I dont have any books. Dang. I need some mental help. I found my way to my first period English. I loved English, it was my best class besides art. I went to the teachers desk, "Hey im new, I was wondering if we had assigned seating.". "Hello you must be Raven Lee, i'm Mr. Roberts. We dont have assigned seating but if you will, sit by Isabella over there." He pointed and I looked. "No. I wont sit there." I said stern "And whys that?" Mr. Roberts looked puzzled. "Well, that table is the popular kid table, they are the ones that pick on people who arnt up to their expectations, they are drama queens and or kings. Excuse my language but they are snotty bitches is what im trying to say." I explained. "Dont use that kind of language in here young lady. If you wont sit there how about you tell me where you want to sit and why not at the other tables." "okay" I accepted . "Well, I already told you about the popular kids. That table is the 'nerd' table they are who the popular kids gang up on and beat. They barely stand up for themselves. That table is the Jock table, where if you arnt popular but are high on the social chain. They're back-ups to the popular kids. That table is the what I call stupid kids they are the ones who just plain do stupid shit then complain why they have F's. They normally Smoke, drink, etc. That table is the outcasts they are mostly the kids who are just here to get a education and dont talk to others, then complain they dont have friends. The last table, i'll sit at is the "bad kid" table, they normally are the ones who have the most fun, normal people dont want that reputation but I personally think that this table is better then the others." I explained looking like I could fall asleep right there. "Okay then, go ahead"

I went over to the table and sat next to the guy I saw this morning, he had tan skin, brown eyes, a black hair style, a eyebrow piercing and two lip piercings. I looked away not feeling too interested in him even though he had a nice style.