LINK-1: The World of Vrains

In the future, Link Vrains was created. Link Vrains was a massive virtual reality network meant to be a way for people to duel and have a great time. While Link Vrains was mostly a nice place, there was one infamous user. Playmaker, a hacker, and a vigilante. He has been known to attack other users in Link Vrains, causing them real damage in real life. SOL Technology, the company that runs Vrains has been hunting Playmaker since he first made a name for himself. Playmaker has been able to avoid being caught, but things are going to get difficult soon.

(Glacier Zone)

Two SOL Technology agents were in Glacier zone, one of the many zones of Link Vrains. Glacier zone was an ice-cover land with ice mountains and frosty rivers. The agents were sent to hunt down Playmaker, who's been spotted heading for Glacier zone after his latest attack.

"Where do you think he could be?" One agent asks

"I don't know" the other agent replies "We should split up, I check the nearby river and you explore the nearby cavern."

"Ok"

The two agents went their sperate ways. The agent who when to the river didn't see anything important. The creek was empty and bleak. Just then, a scream was heard from the ice cavern. The agent bolts toward the ice cavern to see if his friend is alright. He arrives at the cavern to see Playmaker standing over his friend. Playmaker hears the agent and turns around to see the other agent.

"What did you do to him!" The agent demands

"Chill out, I just knock him out." Playmaker calmly explains

"How?" The agent cries

"Just trick you learn as a hacker" Playmaker responses

"Playmaker, I'm taking you in!" The agent declares

"I like to see you try." Playmaker comments

Both the agent and Playmaker activate their duel disk.

Master Duel

Playmaker's LP: 4000

SOL Technology Agent's LP: 4000

"I'll go first!" The agent calls out "I normal summon Celtic Guard of Noble Arms"

A warrior in mint green armor who carries two swords appear.

Celtic Guard of Noble Arms EARTH Lv. 4 Warrior/Effect (ATK 2100) (DEF 700)

"My monster's effect activates!" The agent said, "He let me summon the Celtic Guardian!"

An elf appears with a sword and green armor appear next to the other monster.

Celtic Guardian EARTH Lv. 4 Warrior/Normal (ATK 1400) (DEF 1200)

"I set a card facedown and end my turn." The agent said as a card appears facedown. "Give me your best shot Playmaker!"