Finn Wolfhard || A sprained ankle

Your P.O.V

I stand in the corner watching the curly haired boy laughing with his friends. I thought to myself How could someone look so perfect? 

I wanted to be the only one to like him, the one to date him, to love him, snuggle with him.. but of course he had to be a famous movie star and musician.

"Y/n...Y/nnnn... Y/N!" My best friend Delila yells snapping me out of my thoughts.

"God Y/n, you really have to get over him. He's a famous movie star, all the girls are drooling over him." She laughs

"Uhuh." I mumble, still staring at him.

"Plus you get to flustered around him to even talk to him!" She giggles at me

He looks over my way.

"Shit." I say, apparently I tripped over my shoe because I fell right on top of Delila.

"Oh shit, sorry Delila." I nervously laugh as we struggle to get off of the floor.

I try getting up but my ankle aches as hell.

"Fuckk..." I say keeping my ankle still, I sigh as I get up on one foot.

"Oh crap.. Y/n that looks bad you should go to the nurses." Delila says helping my keep my balance.

"Ehh its fine." I say

I start walking on it and fall over onto the floor again, now people were staring at me worried.

"Okay maybe I should go to the nurses office... haha" I laugh nervously.

"I'll take you." A voice says.

I look up and look into the persons eyes... Finn... Finn Wolfhard wants to take ME to the nurses..

"Y-you w-wa ta-tak- me-e" I nervously say... god this boy was giving me it. I couldn't even talk properly

"I mean yeah, I made you fall... I have that effect on girls." He laughs sarcastically helping me up.

I hear my Delila laugh at me as I said my stuttering mess. God what a great best friend I have there.

We walk out of the class, well I was limping.

"I don't even know how that happened... I only tripped over my foot.." I mumble to myself.

He just gives me a slight smile and laugh. We finally get to the nurses after a heap of silence.

"Oh dear! Your ankle!" The nurse exclaims running over to me.

"Your going to need this." she passes me a ice pack.

"And you have to stay here for a little while till you can walk." She giggles

"I can walk perfectly fine!" I say

"Haha, give it a shot." She laughs

I start walking but then realise. Okay this wasn't a good idea. Fuck. I didn't realise how weak my foot was and hurt I tripped onto Finn making my fall on top of him, also concluding me to blush even more.

"Well... you like falling on people don't you?" He laughs winking at me.

"Ha-ha- ye-ep ha-ha" I laugh nervously.

I see a slight blush creep on his face as I struggle to get up.

"I'm making this worse. Haha... um Mrs. Julia could you give me some help?" I ask

"I dunno... you didn't listen to me, and this is kind of cute!" She giggles.

"PLEASE." I say

She helps me up onto the bed.

"I have to go for about 30 minutes, your ankle should be fine in 20 so you and Finn will have to be alone as I can't leave you unattended." She says, waving bye and walking out the door.

I pull out my phone and call my mum.

"Hey ma." I smile, I felt awkward since Finn was watching me.

"Oh hey sweetie, whats wrong?" 

"Oh I sprained my ankle, so could you pick me up after school?" 

"Sure."

Finn giggles as I hang up.

"Wont your foot be done by then?" He laughs.

"Yeah, but I don't have to walk home sooo.." I laugh with him.

"Haha, I love you Y/n..." He laughs.. probably not realising what he just said.

"Wait.. what?" I raise a brow.

"W-what?" He says

"Shit shit shit did I just say that." He face palms his head.

"It's fine." I smile

"No it's not, you probably don't like me back and now I'm so embarrassed because a pretty girl like you would never like me." He says quickly

"No Finn, really it's fine. Because I like you too." I laugh.

He leans in and so do I, his lips were so soft and it felt like heaven.

"Do you wanna maybe be my... g-girlfriend..?" He scratches his neck.

"Sure." I smile