"The Kissing Of The Thistle"

The Kissing Of The Thistle

This was my family's ancestral homeland. I hopefully want you to give it your remembrance and understanding "of my commitment, to the preservation of Scotland as you read this book. And let it remind you, of how many of Scotland's brave men stood up for their country to become more than they could be. This is my everlasting testament to the people who gave their life and everything they all had in death to see that Scotland would eventually become free from the tyranny of England's King. The people did their best so we may go on living with them in our country and to take our place rightful place in Scotland's history!! The story of Sir William Wallace.
"Every Man Dies, But, Not Every Man Really Lived"

Around the end of the 1200's A

Around the end of the 1200's A.D. , Scotland's people were oppressed by King Edward the First, known as "Longshanks". He was tyrant of the royal family who was England's king who ruled with an iron fist, fighting against Sir William Wallace, a nobleman and charismatic person, from Scottish descent. He was a man who led the righteous campaign, trying to end the tyranny that this king for England had deployed. However, in doing so he died in leading his men toward their quest for their freedom, and Wallace was killed by England's magistrate at a very young age. He tried so hard, to do end the tormenting souls of his people, that ended up in his failure, trying to release his people of Scotland.
William himself was a gifted man who strategy was part of his legacy along with being a mighty warrior who never gave in to the king. He was going to amass the hordes of oppressed Scottish men, who lived there and were thirsty for the blood of that king and to reclaim their right of independence. But their road to that liberty, was drenched in a mass of bloodshed and Scotland's men, lay on their hillside as our gems to ever stay!
Sir William Wallace, was known for being Scotland's rebel, that led to the uprising against the cruel English ruler. He led them into battle and won with several victories, but "Longshanks" was scared of what Wallace could do with his band of silent warriors and their voices that cried out from them that wished to inherit the crown of Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿, that he of course only wanted for himself. So, in the end, he eradicated the band of mercenaries of Scotland's victorious people, putting their leader, Sir William Wallace to his death!
Sir William Wallace was captured in a betrayal, by his fellow nobility of Scotsman, to be hung, quartered, and be-headed publicly, on the site where we all know to be the
Tower of London.