Intro

Its been about year since Kelly and Ty had taken "some time apart"
Tyler decided months in to just break up instead of waiting for who knows how long. He took a break from youtube and didnt contract anyone for a long time making all the guys and me worry..Craig finally got an answer from him though and found out he was working extra because it had gotten a lot harder for him lately so thats why Tyler is here now..with a bunch of stuff....moving into Minis house..
"God damn it Tyler, we need to get this set up! Stop procrastinating and just pound the nail into the damn wall!" I huff in annoyance at the grumbling pig beside me. I didn't realize how stressful it is to have another person move in with you. "Stop yelling at me or else I'll pound you against the damn wall" "W-What the fuck ty?!?" Mini's eyes widden in embarrassment while a light shade of pink tints his face. Craig glares at the wheezing pig on the floor "why you glaring at me?" Tyler manages to say between breaths. "I'm hoping you'll spontaneously combust" He laughs harder.
----time skip to after the packing and sheeet----
"S-so close..come on, just..a little...more!"
"What are you doing?" Wildcat walks into the living room to find a Miniladd standing on top of a chair on his tippy toes trying to grab what looks like to be season 2 of Rick and Morty. "Need help ya goofy bastard" Wildcat asks smirking to himself letting a small chuckle excape his lips. "HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE VERTICALLY CHALLENGED, I CAN DO IT." The now pouting Mini stares into Tylers eyes trying to look as serious as he could. "Ha..fine fine, good luck then".
Tyler walked off to the kitchen and started to make a very late night dinner as a thanks for helping him out. Right before the pasta was done he heard mini sigh in frustration and whine "Tyyy..help meee"
"I thought you could do it" Mini swore he could see him smirking, mentally at least "I can't.."
Laughing Tyler walks over and grabs the dvd and hands it to the slighly embarrassed Mini. "Dinner is basically done, come on" Wildcat smiles and walks back to the kitchen with Craig following close behind.
After eating, doing dishes and all the normal daily choirs, the two finally sat down and put on the show. The watched untill Minis voice broke the silence "....Hey Ty.." Wildcat hums in response, not taking his eyes off the tv. "Have you..well..I know this is a weird question but..Have you ever liked someone so much but was too afraid to tell them.." Wildcat looks at Mini threw the corner of his eyes to see Minis lightly blushed cheeks and him laughing to himself while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.
"Yeah, All the time"
"...Same.." Mini mutters more to himself then Wildcat. The two sit in a much more awkward silence then before, till Craig suddenly stands up and says after scaring the shit out of Tyler "Now that i made this super awkward, I'm just gonna head to bed now..night ty." And with that Mini quickly walked off to bed before Wildcat could even say anything

-Both Pov-
You're the one I'm afraid to tell..
-----------------------------------------------------------------
567 words
Rose: Yay thanks for reading another bbs fanfic that will probably have extremly slow updates xD
PenguinBoss: Lazy, write more
Rose: NEVAAAA