Shushi boi

Shuichi Saihara was your best friend you've ever had, you both met in your last year of elementry and you've been best friends with him since. You're about to finish senior year and you've been wanting to do something special with Shuichi.
Normally you'd go over to Shuichi's place and just hang out study, or something but you brought a few things special.
"Hey Y/N, you busy anytime, I kind of need help studying." Shuichi asked hou after school nervously, he scratched his cheek a bit.
"Sure, I'll bring some things with me." You smiled and you both parted your ways.
You arrived at his house and just walked in like you lived there, he had no problem. You walked up to his room threw your bag on his bed and that spooked Shuichi. Shuichi immeditaly turned around and saw you standing right behind him and you hugged him almost pushing your boobs on his head.
"H-Hey, your kinda touching me w-with your-!" He pulled forward put of your grip and his face was a bright red. "Aww, Shuichiii, you a little nervous? I kinda didn't wanna study today though. I wanna study something else." You whispered the last part into his ear and he turned around again and asked, "Uhm, w-what do you wanna s-study?"
"Take off your coat" you asked gently and Shuichi did what you asked. He slowly unbuttoned and you slid it off of him and looked at his hot but cute built arms and it looked like he had a little abs too under his white button shirt, you stared at him for awhile and Shuichi turned a little red. "Y/N, what're you gonna do to me?" He asked slowly and gently as he got closer to you. You put your hand up against his stomach to feel and you felt abs, you turned red and whispered 'woah' under your breath not expecting Shuichi to work out at all. He heard you and he grabbed your hand and made you unbutton his shirt reaviling his chest and body. The shirt hit the ground and he let go of your hand to let you touch him however you wanted.
"S-Shuichi, y-you're so built," you asked looking at him while rubbing him, "when did you work out?"
"I have my time." He answered in a smooth voice.
"I can't be the only one, i want you to take off your clothes now." He almost stammerd a bit and he gently grabbed the bottem of your shirt and helped you pull it off and wearing a dark purple bra. You weren't too comfortable with another person seeing you almost naked but it was Shuichi. Your face turned a bright red and Shuichi was almost breathing heavily as he stared at you. You can feel his lovingly gaze hitting you and it made you more nervous.
Shuichi put gently put his hands on your hips, "Y-you're like a model Y/N, your so beautiful. You have a perfect chest size, amazing smooth round hips, cute pink lips, I can go on.." Shuichi moved his hands up and down massaging you a little bit making you wiggle a bit. Shuichi started to squeeze your hips and your sides.
"I'm supposed to be the one doing you! I-I want you to get on the bed...please?" You begged a little in your voice when you asked. Shuichi obeyed and sat on the side of the bed. You walked over to him seductivly and gently pushed his chest down to the bed and went to your bag and took out a pair of handcuffs. You walked back and climbed on top of him to put the handcuffs on him and around the pole on the bed. "Y/N you're so kinky, where did you get these?" He asked you, "places" you repleid.
"I've never done anything this dirty
Y/N." Shuichi was laying down on his back, and his hands with handcuffs, he looked so beautiful and cute at the same time. It was like a breath taking view, Shuichi stared at you again with lust in his eyes and was gettig turned on a little with you just staring at him. "Do anything to me Y/N."
You didn't answer but you got down to his pants and started to rub him through his pants up and down until you can feel something getting stiffer. Shuichi breathed heavily and groaned a bit. You stopped and took off his belt then pulled down his pants so shyly and then felt his manhood get more stiff, you did the same thing rubbing it through his boxers, and he begged, "Y/N, do more to me, please.." He asked you between groans and sweating a little, you listened and slid off his boxers then his 6 inch manhood popped out. Shuichi was clearly moaning and breathing heavily as soon as you took it off. You stared at it surprised at how long it is, almost throbbing. "Its rude to stare, Y/N." He snapped you back and you were blushing hard wondering if it will fit.
"Shut up Sh-Shuichi!" You powted and you put one hand on it and started to go up and down slowly and put your lips against the shaft and tip, just kissing it, getting groans out of Shuichi.
Pre cum started to leak out so you licked it off quickly.
After that, you started to slowly instert the whole thing in your mouth and moaning a bit. Shuichi looked down with a blushing face and moved his hips up and down a little while you were moving you head up and down faster and faster everyminute. After a while you feel him twitching and you can feel him about to blow in your mouth.
"Y/N, I'm gonna-" he blowed into your mouth before you knew, you kept it in your mouth deep and some cum poured out of your mouth from overfilling. You swallowed as much as you can and some was left on your cheek, you wiped it off with your hand and saw Shuichi out of breath with his head laying flat on the pillow exausted and sweaty. You stood up on the bed and bent over to his face and kissed him deeply pushing your tongue in and both your tongues were fighting, moaning.
You pulled back and gave him a gentle smile, he smiled back and looked down, "Y-You actually wanna do it?"
You looked back and nodded. You got up and pulled off your damp panties on the ground and got back on top of him, but your back was facing him.
"Do you like the view?" You asked while wiggling your hips around and rubbed his manhood against you.
"Y-yeah.." Shuichi moaned out.
You stopped teasing him and you grabbed it gently and tried to instert it inside of you, as soon as you felt Shuichis manhood touch you, a moan suddenly came out of your mouth and jumped a little too, it felt weird but very pleasurable.
You almost instert the tip and Shuichi kept on groaning behind you and you yelled out, "Shuichi, i-it hurts!"
"You don't have to do this! I-its alright if you don't want to.."
"I can do t-this!" You really wanted Shuichi inside of you, it wasn't even a want at this point, it was a need.
You tried to put it inside again and half of it was inside of you and you moaned loud, "Y-you're so t-tight Y/N! Oh god..."
You pushed the whole thing inside of you and it was, Shuichi is really inside of you. He groaned so loud as soon as your ass hit his hips and he moved his hips up and down asking for you to move, but he let you take your time. "I'll start m-moving." You said under your breathe and gently went up and down trying to get a rthym. You got it and the pain started to be gone and pleasure started flowing inside of you, yoh were so happy. You've always wanted to have sex with Shuichi but was too afraid to show that part of you. Shuichi seemed a bit familiar with this feeling and wasnt too innocnet about it, so he  must've done dirty things with himself.
After thinking you noticed you were going faster and faster every minute and he tried to move too, your moaning and his groaning filled the room, it was hot, steamy and amazing, the feeling of him pushing it in and out was so good and he was twitching, and you were close too.
Your stomach was twisted in a knot and the feeling was building up with every time you hit him, you moaned and almost screaming when you got closer. You came and Shuichi came filling your insides after a few seconds. Shuichi was so tired and wasted. The bed sheets were a little dirty and wet but it didnt matter a lot. You pulled him out of you and lots of cum came out as soon as you pulled it out, and your cum mixed with his, you moaned again feeling it flow out. You looked back at Shuichi and crawled over to him and took off the handcuffs and pulled his arms down. And it was 8:50 pm, you didn't have to go home or anything. Shuichi looked at you and gave you a warm pure smile and he got up to pull over a blanket to sleep together , he grabbed your arm and pulled you down to sleep right next to him facing Shuichi.
"You're so good Y/N, I love you so much. You're everything I need." He said with no hesitation and went in to kiss you deeply again and wrapped your arms around you making you warm on the inside and out.
You both pulled back from the kiss, "You felt really good Shuichi, I love you more, and I've always wanted to do this with you, this was my first time, and it was special. Thank you Shuichi, I love you so freaking much." He smiled and chuckled a bit then you smiled back and put your head into his chest then he hugged you tighter. You both drifted off to sleep and was very happy oof.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Hhhhhhhhhhh i really didn't know how to write this because of how sweet and a little bean he is, i didnt want to ruin it but mY MIND IS SINFUL. so this hellspawned happen. I wrote half of this when i was tired and almost asleep so idk if its gonna be good or not, but please tell me what i can do to make my stories better because i really enjoy making these, not in a kinky way just fun to make. ♡