The Decision and Permission

This takes plays a month after the pain attack. Everything before hand is the same besides that he became great friends with Gaara before he left back to the sand Village.

A 17 year old boy laid on his bed in his small apartment. He had been there for hours staring at the ceiling thinking. Occasionally talking to himself out loud.

    The teen had been contemplating on what to do. He has lived and hard and miserable life. And he was finally at the point where he couldn't take it anymore. A month bake he had saved his whole village from a man called Pain. Though he saved their lives the villagers still treated him terribly. His whole life their have tormented him. They had beaten and torched him as a kid. They finally stopped once he has 13. He was still stared down with hate when he walked the street, they would even throw rocks at him.

     With a sudden jolt the teen sat up. "That's it! I'm leaving. The village will never acknowledge me so why waste my life here when there's so much more i could do." He said, "Thank you Kurama!" with that he jumped of his bed and started to pack.

    He sealed everything he needed in too a few scrolls. He then put them into a seal on his left wrist. With then he opened the door and headed to the Hokage's office.

    He politely knocked on the office door. "Come in" a women said.

"Tsunade!!" He said loudly but not yelled.

"Naruto?" She said with confusion. 'He didn't just kick door open!' she thought.

Naruto looked at her strait in the eyes as he pulled a char from the corner of the room. He then sat right in front of her desk.

"Baa-san.. You know about what the villerhers did to me in the past, right?" Naruto said with sad eyes.

"Sadly, yes. But thats in the past isn't it. Why have you brought it up? What's wrong?" she asked with a worried expression. 

"Baa-san they still treat me terribly even after i saved them all from Pain. I just.. I am just done with." He said.

" What do you mean?" she questions.

" I have gone through so much because of them. I was thrown out of the orphanage when i was 3. I lived on my own till i was 7 when Jiji gave me that apartment. Even though those people have tortured and almost beat me to death over and over again!I had tried to kill myself so many times i lost count! Then I met Kurama,  He taught me so much. He saved me from myself. Though he could never do anything about the villagers. They finally stopped torturing me once i was about 13." He said, " I have wanted to make them acknowledge me to prove myself to them, but i now know that's impossible. So have decided...I..I want to take another path." He finished.

"My dear, I only want the best for you. I want you to be happy. What path will you choose instead." she asked.

" I going to leave the village."

"WHAT! Are you sure?" she scrambled to say.

" Yes i've thought really hard on this! Of course i'll write you letters and tell you of my adventure! You see i want to travel. I'll go around and see all the friends I've made over the years. I'll train and learn so much. I actually want to try singing. Of course i'll have to go by another name if i do that. For safety you know." He explained.

" You know, I do know. That actually sounds great. Naruto go and do what you wan't. You will always be welcome back at any time. Will you give up you ninja titel?" She said and asked.

"Yes i will." Naruto says. He reached behind his had and started to take of his headband. He then laid it on her desk.

"Actually, would you like to keep that." she said pushing it back towards him, " Who knows you might need it one day."

"Sure. It does hold lots of fond memories." He Says standing up, " Baa-san, I.. just before I leave I want you to know I love you. You have been like a mother to me. Thank you for everything."

With that Tsunada quickly walks around her deck and hugs him, "I love you Naruto! You will always be a son to me. Please be safe and take care of yourself. If you ever need anything just ask. I will always be here for you." She said starting to cry.

"Thank you! Bye mom." He said with a genuine smile and tears.

"Bye son" She said wiping away her tears then doing the same for him.

With his tears now wiped away by Tsunade he proceeded to the door gently closing in behind him.