MANY MISTAKES

It's been 2 years since me and my friend Emily was selling pills to people, then tell those people if they wanted the pills then they would have to have sex with us. It was cool and fun at the same time. My friend started getting so jealous because she thought I was better. We both made a deal... " Who ever gets as many people to have sex with them before the end of the week, wins". I said to Emily. " I agree, but who ever loses the winner will choose everyone of the losers people she has to have sex with them the winner records it. Do you agree Ranae?" Emily has said to me. " Totally! " I said back to her with an attitude.

     The next day we both started searching for people and we said to each other "LET THE GAMES, BEGIN!!" We both rushed to find people before the other, just to get the games more fun I started to cheat. I'd go up to people and say, "Hey, wanna hook up. I'd you know what I mean, and I can give you pills for the sex." and the people totally agreed.

      On the other hand my friend was struggling with her people. I already had 5 men having sex with me for pills. She had none, so I helped her a little bit. I told 2 guys to ask Emily to have sex with her for pills and of the wanted to make a deal so of course they wanted me first to have sex with them, so I did just to get more people to win, but also so my friend can have people.

      Every once and a while we would tell each other how many people that we did. She would always say "Not well," then I would always say " I'm doing great! See you later, have to find more people. " So we did this for a while week now to see who one. We both met up at the alley park, so we could see how many people that we had done. She ask me, "So, how many people did you do?" and I said " 15 people, how about you? " she said "I did 13 people."   
       So, of course I won but I didn't do the deal she said to do. I just told her we should stop and go on in life, so we did as best friends.