A World Run by Vampires

My name is Alex Stryder.The year is 2044 and the world has been taken over by vampires.Not ones that sparkle in the sun but they burn.Thats their only weakness.I haven't been turned yet.I am part of the last group of humans that still live and don't give their blood willingly.Well not yet anyway.2 days ago I was in a convoy going to get food and medical supplies when we got caught.Most of us were killed in the crash. Those who weren't stood and fought.We were taken and turned.

There are 3 classes of vampires.The royal vampires who have been alive for at least 1000 years.The middle class who have been around for at least 100 years,and then you have my class,the newborns.Just turned and ready to kill any human in sight just to have their blood.Some people decide to turn willingly but some of us are turned forcefully.They call us the rebels.We fight for our freedom and would rather die than be turned into one of those demons,but here I am.

"When will she awaken,"I could hear talking beside me but I couldn't move or open my eyes.It was like I was in a coma.I couldn't remember anything.It was like I was just born.17 years of memories just gone in an instant but what happened?

"Soon,she was turned out of force and has been resisting the transformation.We can do nothing until she awakens,but she will not be able to resist much longer."Good at least I've lasted this long.

"We can use this girl to get to the rebels and wipe out the humans once and for all.Of course,we need to keep some alive for feeding purposes by order of the king."I hear the door open and I can finally open my eyes.

"Good,you have awakened my dear.Can you tell us your name?"I can't do that.I hate what these monsters turned me into.A guard standing by the door motions for the doctor and talks to him in a low voice."Get ready,the prince would like to see you."He leaves and I stand up.The guard opens the door and motions for me to follow him.

I get up and walk out the door and into a dark hallway.I see room after room of Vampires staring at me.This must be where the newborns stay.I walk outside and look up.The full moon casting the only light in the dark parking lot.I'm taken to a black SUV and we drive away from the compound.