She is now mine {1}

{Kaye's p

{Kaye's p.o.v.}
I was running through the woods trying to get away from this giant dog. { I'm panting and I'm about to to pass out,right before I turned right around to see him I fainted. Later when I awoke a black shadow was in front of my face. My eye became unblurred , it was a man. "It's alright I promise you I won't hurt you." He mumbled . I flinched as he came closer to help me up. " There's a wolf out we have to get out of here, like now come on." I yelled he raised an eye browl. "Don't you believe me, do you think I'm crazy, well you're wrong. I KNOW WHAT I SAW!" I explained . "No no I believe you, but are you human." He asked. Yes of course I am, what else would i be." I asked. "Nothing i guess, well let's get you out of here". He said. {Wait what's that smell, is that vanila and other beautiful smells.}

How are you so strong, I ask. Well I'm different then most people well let me let u down to tell you this ..... I'm that wolf, I'm a werewolf ,he explained while shifting into his werewolf form. This is the only time I will talk to to you in the form I will most likely mind link you for our safety . Oh my ... Um why were you chasing me? I asked. Well you looked like a good snack.... Just kidding, he said with a chuckle. { it was quiet for a while and he shifted back to a human. It was still hard for me understand how he came do that? Maybe he was born with it or get bited by one and every full moon he is one and whenever he wants i don't know.} I need to tell you something i think your my mate. He mumbled. You're what, mate what's that, I asked its whe the moon goddess bonds someone and another person at birth and fate brings then together. He explained.
Well my name is Kaye Cynthia but everyone calls me K.C. or Kaye for short,I explained. Hi Kaye Cynthia I'm Trent but everyone calls me... Trent, and they laughed for a little while.
Well Trent, i say when he puts on his shirt to cover his ads so i would stop looking at them. Here I have an idea let go back to my pack I'm the alpha, you will be safe there I promise you, he says while looking at me with a sweet smile. Are we going to walk or what, i ask. Well I guess we can walk.

After a while someone jumps out in front of us Trent says stay back and the only thing I can think of is run and run so i turned around and I ran for my life again. The only thing I thought about was that I almost kissed and i don't really know I'm so glad that girl jumped out in front of us. Then i saw something flash by, then stopped turned around, "Well Well Well" why where you trent, r ya'll like in love with each other. She said. No we just meet I'm sorry do I know you.I asked. THEN why were ya'll going to kiss please tell me that, because I'm confused on why you would even do that. So if your and werewolf you would know that no one is allowed to date him. She said. Well I'm not a werewolf so...I said. Then how do ya'll know each other, looking at me confused. We know each other because I was taking a run Through the woods. Then I saw a giant wolf about 100 yards out so obviously I thought it was coming after me. Then I sped up running out of breath and I knew I was going To faint, so I turned around so that the wolf was it 10 feet out and I fainted and woke up to a man in my face. Then we started talking and. I guess you could say we're mates. As I smiled at her.
Wait where is he. I said with the confused look on my face. Oh he's just down the road. She smirked and she started laughing.(so I started running towards the direction he was in. And I saw a little shadow on the road and of course toys she said he was down the road and he's coming this way he doesn't look hurt thankfully.) what did she do to you. I asked while running to him. He said nothing after you ran just looks at you funny and we just started walking your way and then she ran to catch up to you, Did she hurt you.he said while I ran in his arms. Nothing we just really talked. I explained.Now let's actually go home, he said and we hopped into a car nearby.

When we get in the car it was quiet, I think he is nevus I wounder why he is, I think we are close i guess. Even though we just met but thats still something right, I dont know anymore.
So what are you thinking about K.C: he asked. Well not alot but how it's so quiet in here. I explained to him. Well we are almost there so we can get to know you.he said while looking to the window. All I can think about what it will be like there, maybe it will awesome or a mess. Well whatever it is I know I'll love it no matter what. We are here Sir. the Driver said while rolling down the window.

Wow it's beautiful here, where is this. I asked. This is wolf taratory and my pack, see there is the main house. Can you see it my love. As he looked at me with a smirk. Yes its beautiful,..... Wait you live there, gosh I will never get used to this. While i cover my mouth. Oh I know I'ved lived there my whole life. We just staired into the sky like we were trying to find something that wasn't here. the n we arrive to the house and the driver roled down the window in between us and said "sir we are here." So we both got out and and Trent says "I would of opened that for you." "I'm good,