Chapter One: Don't Tell

I stayed seated and remain calm as I try to understand what my crew reindeer mate just finished telling me.

I smile at the doctor. "Chopper, even an idiot like me knows that can't possibly work."

"I know, but it all makes sense!" He quickly runs to his desk and turns around to show me a couple of papers with the same writings. "Luffy, the way you've been feeling and the results turns out to be the same. I still don't know what caused it, though I will do more research."

I noticed after several minutes that Chopper is hesitating to ask me some questions. "Ask whatever is on your mind Chopper."

"Are you going to tell him?"

I close my eyes and lean back against the chair. "Honestly, I don't know. I mean he has every right to know what's happening." I sigh, over-thinking about the situation.

Chopper lowers his arms and looks rather sad as he looks at the ground. "Are you going to get rid of it?"

I nearly fall off the chair never expecting Chopper to ask such disturbing and simple question.

"Buddy, you should know me by now. I would never do such a thing. Yes, I wasn't ready for this and neither was he, but I'm not one to turn my back and forget."

Chopper looks up and smiles with little tears in the corner of his eyes. "You're so wise!"

I blink a couple of times but smile nevertheless to show that I stay true to my word.

My smile soon fades and have to force myself to focus on this serious situation.

"Chopper I have a couple of questions," I state in a firm tone.

The furry doctor jumps a bit at my sudden change of mood. "W-What are your questions?"

I take a deep breath in and let it out to clear my mind from distractions. "Just how long afar am I? What do I need to be careful about? What should I do?"

The young tiny doctor goes back to his desk to write down a few things. "Well, to answer your questions in order, you are a month and three weeks along. You can't fight as much in the conditions you are in as you would hurt both it and yourself."
He continues writing down on paper until he stops. "You would need to stay low after the three other months are finished, moving very much is not only going to be difficult but still can harm both of you."

He hands me the sheet of information and looks up at me. "I will help and support you no matter what Luffy." He says looking up at me with a smile.

I stand up from my seat putting away the piece of paper and smile back. "Thank you, Chopper." I exit the doctor's office and make my way outside on the deck.

As I head outside I place a hand on my lower stomach and look down. "Well, here we are. Now we have to tell your daddy, though I'm scared for his reaction."

"Hey! Luffy, where have you been? It's already noon and you haven't eaten since yesterday last night." A blonde with a black suit asks.

I look up a bit frightened by the sudden approach of the cook. "Oh, Sanji! Sorry about that I just really wasn't hungry."

Sanji sighs and lights up a new cigar. "I've noticed. Are you alright?"

I give a smile to him. "I'm fine, don't worry about it. I'm just a little sick."

Sanji stares at me for a moment before he walks towards me and carries me to the kitchen.

I yelp in surprise as he picked me up. I look up and see that he's not bothered by it. Huh, that's strange.

He opens the door to the kitchen with his foot and sits me down on the table.

"Alright, what are you going to want, Luffy?" Sanji takes off his black suit as he pulls up his sleeves.

I think for a moment and imagine meat, but that immediately disguised me.

"I'll just have soup. Meat doesn't sound right at this time." I grin.

Sanji looks surprised for a moment but then stares at Luffy. "You don't have to hide anything with me Luffy. I already know."

My eyes widen in shock. How could he know already!? I just found out today and Chopper as well!

"How did you find out?" I asked calmly making sure I sounded focused and firm.

Sanji leans against the kitchen counter, inhaling then exhaling the cigar's smoke. "I found out last week. I may not be a doctor, but I do know a few things."

He pauses for a moment until he gets closer to me. "I have no idea as to how it could possibly have happened," he sets his pale hand on my bare stomach. "but I know when something is wrong. It's not the first time I've seen one grow pregnant."

I blush and look away from the cook. "I agree, that this is strange, but I just can't bring myself to say that I regret this from happening."

"Then don't regret. Simple as that." Sanji removes his hand.

I look up at him in surprise. Why is he so suddenly nice and friendly with me?

Sanji clears his throat. "Well then, is soup all you want at the moment?" He goes back to getting a few knives and a cutting board.

I smile, even while his back is turned to me. "Yes, that's all for now." I get up from the table and stand next to him.

I watch him for a bit before I look up at him. "Thank you." I state as I get on my tip toes and peck his cheek and then make my way out of the kitchen.

I may not know how my life came to have been so wild and crazy but I was happy.

I just hope everyone else is happy as well.

Though, the hard part is yet to arrive and I will have to prepare for the worse of our situation.

No matter what happens, I will move forward and prevent from anyone or anything from getting hurt in my sight.

I hope to stay true to my word.

Right, little one?