Chapter One

[ A/N : listen to that song. HAHAHA CAUSE I LITERALLY LISTENED TO IT WHILE WRITING THIS]

Wendy's POV

It's been 6 years since he left. I hope he still remembers me...I pack my stuff for Seoul. This year , finally i got into SOPA. I put all my stuff and say my farewells to my family and friends. Wait for me Rowoon...

Rowoon's POV

"OPPA!" Dahyun ran towards me. I smiled at her. This kid...aigooooo. "Yes?" I said. "They said that today we're gonna have a new transfered student" she said kinda moody. "Hey why are you moody?" I said pinching her cheeks. "It's a girl. I'm afraid that she's pretty and you'll leave me" she pouted. I gave her my eyesmile. "I just love you too much to cheat on you. Btw what's her name?" I asked. "Her name's Seungwan , Son Seungwan. I heard she has a really good voice and also good looks" she said. Somehow that name seems very very very familiar.

Wendy's POV

I finally arrived at the school. Woahhhh this school is very big. What am I feeling...what is it called...HAAA I'M SOMEHOW NERVOUS!!!I walk towards the school gates. A guy ran towards me. "Hey!Who are you?" that guy asked. "I'm Seungwan but you can call me Wendy" I said smiling. "Ahhh...my name's Jimin" the guy said. He offered me a handshake. I hesitately took his offer. "Want me to show you around the school?" he asked. "Yea sure. Why not" and he pulled my hand and we walked into the school. Everyone looked at me. "Hey jimin. Everyone's looking. You should better let go of my hand" and he let go of my hand. "Okay let's go explore~" he said excitedly. This year's gonna be fun. I hope so...

[A/N : soooo how's my first chapter?????Is it okay????So please vote okayyyy~BUBYE MY BABIESSS~]