Destiel Smut

Castiel and Dean were together at a small motel, laying in bed and cuddling close to each other, playing with each other's hair, carressing each other's cheeks, and pressing kisses to each other's faces. The pair have been dating for a few months, realising their true feelings as they were leaving Purgatory, everything clicked. Dean left, and Cas stayed behind. Then, he was brought back, right to Dean. They couldn't believe they were together again.

Now, they're together. And their relationship just keeps getting better. They trust each other fully, and they get to hold hands and kiss and hug almost anytime they want, even though Sam is somewhat disgusted by it. But Sam went off on a small vacation, leaving the two alone to themselves.

"Why are your eyes so pretty?" Dean asked softly, smiling at Castiel and pecking his lips softly, "They're such a pretty blue, and they're so bright."

"I think it's because of the lighting in the room. And the pigments in my eyes, they make them blue. And the pigments in your eyes make yours-"

"Oh shut up," Dean laughed lightly, pressing his lips to Castiel's in a soft kiss, closing his eyes and moving his hand up to cup the boy's jaw. Castiel smiled against Dean's lips, placing his hand on the boy's hip, rubbing soft circles on his side before pulling away after a few moments.

"It wasn't a real question, Sweetheart," Dean giggled, shaking his head, "It was supposed to be like, a compliment. You do have really pretty eyes, I love them."

"But I thought you loved me?" Castiel said, furrowing his eyebrows together, "Not my eyes." This caused Dean to laugh.

"I love you more than anything, but all the small things I love about you are my second favorite things, if that makes sense," Dean giggled. He couldn't stop smiling, shaking his head playfully. He just- He loved Castiel with everything he had. And Castiel felt just the same.

"So, I can love you and your eyes too, and it won't be too weird?" Cas asked, biting his lip and staring lovingly into Dean's eyes, smiling softly, wrapping his arms around Dean's middle and pulling him closer.

"Yes, that's completely okay," Dean smiled, pecking Castiel's lips, then catching them in a soft kiss. He tilted his head slowly to the side, Castiel doing the same, yet the opposite way. After a few moments of kissing, Dean pulled back to breathe.

"I wish I could hold my breath as long as you," He sighed, shaking his head playfully and sitting up, rolling on top of Castiel, connecting their lip's again. After a few moments, the kissing got heated. Dean was tracing his tongue across Castiel's bottom lip, causing Cas to become confused. He's never really gotten to this point in kissing.

Castiel just kind of opened his mouth, hoping that's what Dean wanted. Of course, it was. Dean slipped his tongue into Castiel's mouth, licking everywhere he could. Cas didn't exactly know how to react, but some weird noise came out from his throat and he pushed his tongue against Dean's, causing him to push back harder. Their tongue's were dancing furiously for a few moments, before Dean had to pull back and breathe, almost panting.

"Cas, I-I wanna take you," He whispered.

"Where?"

"No, babe. I wanna make love to you," Dean smiled, his cheeks slightly pink, "Do you think it's time?"

"I think? Is making love sex?" Castiel asked, his eyes showing a hint of confusion and a hint of hope, but blown up with lust from their make-out session.

Dean nodded, "Exactly," He whispered, "But its not just any sex. It's special, it makes you feel loved. But i can get dirty, babe," Dean smirked. He got up, going over to his bag and pulling out a bottle of lube and some condoms.