Girlxgirl

Your POV

I literally hate my job I never get a break, So I'm a uber driver I know dumb. I Decided to go get something to eat before my shift is over, I went to a random food place and sat down on the table "Hi I'm Lia welcome to jefe tam (random name lol) what may I get for you?" I looked up and there was a beautiful lady "u-um y-yeah can I please just have a drink of water" I stuttered Lia bit her lip and said "Sure" she turned around and started walking She could tell I was looking at her ass I saw her smirk (4 minutes later) "here you go" lia said with my drink "t-hanks" I tried not to stutter "what's your name?" Lia asked "y/n" i faked a smile "sexy name" she sat down next to me. "Sooo do you have a job" she asked "Shittt my shift is over" I got out of my seat then lia grabbed my hand "Come on stay for a little more" she groaned I looked at her eyes "I wanna show you something special" she said smirking I couldn't help having sexy thoughts "o-ok" I said. She grabbed my hand "IM FINISHED TODAY ILL DO EXTRA HOURS TOMORROW" Lia yelled to her boss she dragged me to her car "let's go to my place, oh and y/n I can tell we are gonna be the best of friends" she winked at my, I smiled.

Lias house

"So what ya think" lia smiled "I love it" I didn't stutter this time "well I'm gonna go to the toilet come with me I'll show you my room" she said while grabbing my hand "wow I love your room" I said surprised "I bet you do" she giggled I turned around and she was wearing a black lingerie "how did you get changed so fast" I asked "Magic" she said while licking her lips. She grabbed my waist "you're hot y/n very hot, you teased me all day" she said looking at my body "r-r-really" my stutter was getting worse. Fuck it I give up. I grabbed the strings to Lias lingerie and pushed her on the bed "I knew you wanted me" she smirked. I got on top of her and we had a full make out session then I moved my hands and started rubbing her clit "fuck" she moaned then I stuck 1 finger in her "f-faster" she moaned after that I Stuck another finger in her "y-yes" she moaned, her moans were getting louder and louder then I stopped "Your turn" she said pinning me down on the bed she started eating me out "f-f-fuck l-l-lia" I moaned "you like that" she smirked I nodded then she stuck 2 fingers in me. I rolled my eyes back and moaned she stopped and kissed me " I don't know much about you lia but I love you already" then we fell asleep.