ZAGR Fanfic Chapter 5

Gaz's p.o.v

I woke up on Zim's couch, slightly disoriented. I stretched, opened my eyes, and looked around. I was facing the t.v. The angry monkey show was on, but Gir was nowhere to be seen. I felt something on me. I turned my head and saw an arm. I followed it to where it connected with Zim. Still confused, I looked at him. His eyes were shut tight, a slightly frustrated look on his face, like he was thinking about something.

I came to my censes and bolted upright. Zim opened his eyes fast and looked directly into mine. I jumped off the couch and became very silent. He looked at me from the couch. Zim had jumped up onto his feet, looking a bit scared. That was gone in an instant, and he looked angry. "You! You grabbed me while you slept!"

"What were you doing next to me while I slept, Zim?" My voice quiet and cold.  Looking up at him, I questioned myself. Did I really grab him?

"I was…um…looking for a…device? In the sofa. YES! I left one of my many deadly human-killing toys in the crack of the couch." He smiled, pleased with his excuse.

"Why were you next to me?"

"I told you, you grabbed my arm while you slept. I was trying to get out alive without waking you up."

I was silent. "I'm going home." I started to walk towards the door. It was nighttime outside.

He frowned. "You can't go now, little Gaz. You're my prisoner!" His pak legs appeared behind him and carried him off the couch, to stand so that I had to look up to see his eyes.

"Yeah. Whatever." I opened the door, but one of his legs slammed it shut and lowered him down so he could lock it. He grinned evilly, almost scarily. I frowned.

"I told you." His legs lifted him higher, it mad him look almost menacing. "You're not going anywhere..."